[A12d] Wastelander's Minor mods: Mending updated by skyarkhangel

Started by Wastelander, February 25, 2015, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harpo99999

ttc, I remember it being changed from haul repaired items  to dropping repaired items to prevent error log spamming, so yes my repairers all drop on the ground after repairing, and I keep taming animals that can be trained up to haul and training haul/rescue, eg larger dogs, pigs, wild boars(these are great for the job, and can even be in large enough numbers a good raid stopper, just keep at least one male and all  females away from the fighting and not mastered and whel they breed as pigs (almost as fast as the hares that are useless other than meat and weak attack))

tl;dr Is there a fix for Skill Lock in here somewhere? Doesnt seem to be working with 12b. Talking about crowd control :D

Zeta Omega

Now don't call me crazy...But I don't trust that Russian language

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Zeta Omega on January 30, 2016, 07:07:54 PM

But I'll call you crazy anyway.
You can change language at the bottom of the page, to English for example, if that appeals to you more...

Zeta Omega

Quote from: LittleGreenStone on January 30, 2016, 08:01:03 PM
Quote from: Zeta Omega on January 30, 2016, 07:07:54 PM

But I'll call you crazy anyway.
You can change language at the bottom of the page, to English for example, if that appeals to you more...
Ah forget it, I need mending, also does it get rid of a skill or just add mending as one

harpo99999

it adds mending skill,bench and task, but I have not found a non-noble that can not mend

w00d

cannot seem to get this Mending to work, chcekc and left everything as expected but my colonist will not pick up and mend anything, ignoring the bill. I got everyone on craft, repair, art or repair enabled so am unsure what the issue is

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: w00d on February 12, 2016, 05:31:41 PM
cannot seem to get this Mending to work, chcekc and left everything as expected but my colonist will not pick up and mend anything, ignoring the bill. I got everyone on craft, repair, art or repair enabled so am unsure what the issue is

I got everyone on craft, repair, art or repair enabled...
Did you try enabling "Mending"?  ???

Kubouch

This happened to me when I changed mending search radius. Try destroying the mending bench, build it again and don't change anything. This helped to solve it for me. Also check if you have mending work type enabled. It is separate from crafting/repair/etc.

w00d

branch?

The mending job destroyed my work priorities, does anyone know of a solution?
how lit was it

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: Long Night'a Hooking on February 19, 2016, 06:59:38 PM
The mending job destroyed my work priorities, does anyone know of a solution?

If you're referring to the disappearance of the colonists/skills from the work tab, starting a new colony is the solution.
It's not save compatible.

NuDe

Nice mod, thx for that. Any chance of getting it working with edbinterface?

Edit: nevermind, had to load your mod first and it's working.

Syther24