Rhodes Mod List

Started by Rhodes, November 13, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plasmatic

Quote from: why1do on December 03, 2013, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: m0n4rch911 on December 03, 2013, 12:12:46 PM

I Love Madness. Thank you

if you want to see the minigun put this in your save... you may need to change position
      <Thing Class="Equipment">
         <Def>Gun_Minigun</Def>
         <ID>Gun_Minigun688648</ID>
         <Pos>(37, 0, 108)</Pos>
         <Health>100</Health>
      </Thing>

Wouldn't one just be able to take a pawn with a weapon, and change the weapon ID to match that of the minigun?
I dunno, I'm just guessing here, but I remember seeing entries for the pawns weapons :)

why1do

ItchyFlea

Quote from: Plasmatic on December 03, 2013, 04:56:24 PM
Wouldn't one just be able to take a pawn with a weapon, and change the weapon ID to match that of the minigun?
Yes.

A pawn (colonist, raider or traveller) that's carrying a pistol will have this in their code in the save file:

<Equipment>
<Primary>
<Def>Gun_Pistol</Def>
<ID>Gun_Pistol24190</ID>
<Pos>(100, 0, 95)</Pos>
<Health>100</Health>
</Primary>
<Secondaries />
</Equipment>

Just change the <Def> and<ID> lines to read whatever weapon you want them to have. (The <ID> number isn't too important, but the name must match the gun.) If you want to remove their weapon entirely so they aren't holding anything, this is what you'll need:

<Equipment>
<Primary IsNull="True" />
<Secondaries />
</Equipment>
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Frenchy

Okay, so here's this I've learned, I don't know if anyone else has yet. I changed my starting spawn metal to 20000 (Cheating) and the weapon to the minigun. You don't have to touch your save file for that. Pretty awesome ^^. Also I was wondering in which values did you modify the maxpopulation amount? I'm familiar with modding the game thus far while reading through your other dll's, but I cannot find where you changed the value for population. I've modified the maxpopulation through the storyintender_population. However I haven't noticed any changes in the game, or any new wanderers/travelers, or slavers even though I changed their values to be come more frequently. So I'm assuming the population change didn't work.

Cain

First off, happy frakking holidays to all, so i understand if this will be missed for a bit.

Here's my situation, and I don't know how much of this you can or can't do (well, some i have seen, so you can) but here we go. I am at cycle 28 in the game, and i pretty much own the map. i finally had to turn to modding my save file so i had the resources to fix turrets, walls, doors, generators, etc from damage by bandit, lightning, fires, and general mishaps (one of my batteries exploded again? good thing it was in the isolated cell in the deepest part of the mountain...... what do you mean the fire is spreading and no one wants to put it out?!?!?!?!?) and also to add on to my rapidly and continually expanding armory (plan on invading a planet? i have a rifle and sidearm for your whole army) not to mention the genocidal-sized mass grave in the corner of the map, because although i get a bandit raid of 6-12 people every three days, i haven't seen a trader since cycle 9 (and yes, i check my com station every day, NO ONE is out there). now, don't get me wrong, i like a good turret defense, which is basically what the game has turned into (i even built a maze of walls for the bandits to get lost in trying to find my front door, which was amusing, until Zeus himself deemed it cruel and unusual and burned it to the ground..... twice), but i have a few hangups.

So here is the requested mod:
-Traders. lots of rich traders with the money to buy aaaaaaallllllllll my freaking guns. and a dedicated industrial trader once every few cycles who i can trade my abundant food stockpile for metals
-Increased wall, sandbag, and door health, and less flammability for buildings in general
-Increased power output from steam generators and solar panels (mainly a large boost from the steam generators, my base is large and my solar array is to massive) with increased battery capacity to get me through long nights and eclipses.
-decreased power consumption from sun lamps/standing lights
-severely decreased instances of battery explosion/short circuits/power overloads. my engineers have dealt with enough of them by now to be veterans in making sure they don't happen
-replace pistol bandits with LMG/minigun bandits, and remove "non-violent" bandits entirely
-increased turret health, no explosion upon destruction, increased accuracy, and if possible, replace the lmg with a shotgun with a slightly increased fire rate (think going from pump action to semi auto, but i don't know if you can do this without tweaking the shotgun base stats, which would be fine for RoF, but keep the range the same). increase the power drain so i am reminded to power them down when bandits aren't at my door
-make eating nutrient paste give a positive happiness boost instead of a negative one, but increase negative happiness affect for eating raw food
-decreased corpse, grave, and slag health, and increased flammability, i want that shyt to burn in the rain, dammit, think magnesium/sodium molotovs :D
-decreased animal spawns
-increased population cap
-Reduced grenade damage so it takes 2-4 grenades to destroy static objects instead of just one (although if the wall/door/turret HP is increased enough this shouldn't be as important)

that's all i can think of for now. let me know what you think

Coenmcj

This is exactly what I was searching for, I've got the page bookmarked and I'll be mentioning it to some mates.

Cheers!

EDIT : Sorry to be a bugger, but it would seem that the cave, G2L20 mods and the 5x Population cap force me into a black screen upon running. I've replaced the original file and seems to run fine. Not sure what I've done here.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

TheBird956

How can I increase even more the max population?? I tried looking at the code but I couldnt find anything. I dont want to have to go in my save file and duplicate existing characters

Thanks!!
Need a website or media content for your mods and/or other personnal projects? Contact me on my Facebook page!

TwoBeer

Hey I simple request for someone :)

Please can you slightly edit this mod https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34054600/Rimworld/Misc/Assembly-CSharp.G4L20M2P3W2Mp5.dll

To bring back Food and Rest.

I have found without needing food, you cannot recruit prisoners as the warden never enters the prison area.

Many Thanks!!!

shmooe

So, I really like Rhodes Mod Compilation, I find it much easier if you rush hydro(takes longer) and use every penny for hydro tables for currency(TAKES VERY VERY LONG) The power changes allow much more power usage if used right. I like random the best for this mod. normal gets crazy a bit fast for me. The Only problem is the HUD disappears because of a glitch with your colonist. after a couple hundred days one will randomly lose half of its traits. I tried modding the glitched ones but couldnt fix them. it would just pick another. tried killing them, arresting them, execution...It just picks a new guy. when the HUD disappears you cant open any menus, save, exit. you have to crash it out. I know how to work around the glitch by just not using the "infected" colonist for arresting, force repairs, forced hauling.....basically only force walking works. if the "infected" is already fixing a wall or hauling and you highlight them it will also crash. So here is a pic of the glitch thats causing the crash. this menu freezes the game as soon as opened as well. Oh and my base that i cant play anymore after 365 days :(   

This is the "infected" Colonist bug                                        http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/Shm00e/33333.png

My Base when Wolfe was infected (my 1st and best Marine :-[)        http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/Shm00e/screenshot12.png

ItchyFlea

Quote from: shmooe on January 07, 2014, 11:34:05 PM
So, I really like Rhodes Mod Compilation, I find it much easier if you rush hydro(takes longer) and use every penny for hydro tables for currency(TAKES VERY VERY LONG) The power changes allow much more power usage if used right. I like random the best for this mod. normal gets crazy a bit fast for me. The Only problem is the HUD disappears because of a glitch with your colonist. after a couple hundred days one will randomly lose half of its traits. I tried modding the glitched ones but couldnt fix them. it would just pick another. tried killing them, arresting them, execution...It just picks a new guy. when the HUD disappears you cant open any menus, save, exit. you have to crash it out. I know how to work around the glitch by just not using the "infected" colonist for arresting, force repairs, forced hauling.....basically only force walking works. if the "infected" is already fixing a wall or hauling and you highlight them it will also crash. So here is a pic of the glitch thats causing the crash. this menu freezes the game as soon as opened as well. Oh and my base that i cant play anymore after 365 days :(   

This is the "infected" Colonist bug                                        http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/Shm00e/33333.png

My Base when Wolfe was infected (my 1st and best Marine :-[)        http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/Shm00e/screenshot12.png

Could you zip up the save file and post it here? On Windows XP save files are located in the following location. Just copy and paste this into the Run dialog box. (Windows Key + R)
"%userprofile%/Local Settings/Application Data/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld"
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

damianbuli

Greetings From Poland :)  i have request to mix mods below.

Rhodes Mod Compilation ( Version 1.4: 11/21/2013 for Version 254b )
and
pop
auto-turret (hpx7,dmgx0.5)
no corps    (humans animals)
beter walls (more hp and expensive)
slag debris gone after 10 days
the geyser mod (6-8 geysers total on the map)
increasing incapicating (knocking out) a colonist and raider

Coenmcj

I'm taking a break now.  No more requests for a while.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

rwenmax

if it's not a problem  :) can i have:
5x population
a few extra geysers
500 researces on pickup
20 minimum stats
all maps apart from (large size maps)
and no human corpes mod

RimLover

Hey, can we use the "old mods" for the new Alpha ?!

Cheers

edit: Hmm, game don´t works with the "old dll´s" !

I just want to set the population to x5. Any Idea´s ?! Thanks a lot...

P.S.: Some more Geysers would be awesome too xD

Plasmatic

Quote from: RimLover on January 28, 2014, 08:26:55 AM
Hey, can we use the "old mods" for the new Alpha ?!

Cheers

edit: Hmm, game don´t works with the "old dll´s" !

I just want to set the population to x5. Any Idea´s ?! Thanks a lot...

P.S.: Some more Geysers would be awesome too xD

Randy random doesn't have a pop cap, and usually supplies ample amounts of colonists. as far as geysers go, use devmode (from options) to set unlimited power..