Rhodes Mod List

Started by Rhodes, November 13, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RimLover

Hey,
randy random with no pop cap works for me :) . But unlimited power doesn´t make me happy ;).

Ty anyway dude

Plasmatic

Quote from: RimLover on January 30, 2014, 11:59:08 AM
Hey,
randy random with no pop cap works for me :) . But unlimited power doesn´t make me happy ;).

Ty anyway dude

You could do Unlimited power with "no mental breaks" your colonists will still complain about being unhappy, and the game will say mental break imminent and all that, they just wont ever actually break :)

Bodog999

Rhode can you make a mod for the pre-alpha?
Things I would like:
A few extra geysers
No slag/rock debris
walls with higher Hp and unflammable
better auto turrets just damage up by 1.5X and health 500-600 and accuracy 1.5x better

Tnx

keensta

Quote from: Bodog999 on February 04, 2014, 12:57:07 PM
Rhode can you make a mod for the pre-alpha?
Things I would like:
A few extra geysers
No slag/rock debris
walls with higher Hp and unflammable
better auto turrets just damage up by 1.5X and health 500-600 and accuray 1.5x bigger

Tnx

I don't think he makes mods anymore I may be incorrect tho. If he doesn't my SaveEditor (link in signature) can spawn a steam geyser at any location you want also can remove rock/slag debris.

Scratch that didn't see the pre-alpha part unfortunately I only have a Alpha working one.
Check out my RimWorld SaveEditor
It removes slag and rock debris.

I mostly hang around in the Mod section of the forum. Yet I don't have a Mod :o.

pascaldulieu

How would i install 2 of the mods. I'm trying to add the resources and level 8 mod, they are both Assembly-CSharp.dll files, so the main question is how do i add them both?

pascaldulieu

if you just tell me the location of the edited code i can just change it in one of them and then add it

IIMII

Is this work in alpha4 ?

I try to do this but after doing every thing the game don't start up -give me a black screen-

JKTD1919

This was made for like 150 builds ago. No. It doesn't work for Alpha 4, nor Alpha 5.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

Lance

When ever I change them, when I launch Rim World the screen goes black
Within our darkest moments, we control our mental climates
Never fold under pressure, thats what makes diamonds
And even if you failed a million times, continue trying

Coenmcj

That would be because these mods are for version 254b, While we are on Version 834.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite