[b] JOKE [/b] Does anyone actually know what "Tynan Sylvester" looks like?

Started by FridayBiology, February 27, 2015, 08:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FridayBiology

This may seem crazy but, i've never noticed until now that "Tynan Sylvester" (beloved game dev) could possibly be a vampire-alien-space-bat (not of the baseball persuasion).

I've seen the Twitter feed, the youtube updates for each alpha, his profile image... my god his profile image never changes, I havn't stalked his house (as living on the other side of the world restricts that kindof thing) so the question remains, does anyone actually know what "Tynan Sylvester" looks like?
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Snownova

Quote from: Feirfec on February 27, 2015, 08:54:46 AMI havn't stalked his house (as living on the other side of the world restricts that kindof thing)

Pfft, that's what google streetview is for!

Ykara

@TheNewTeddy That's how I've always imagined Tynan. He just uses his profile image to trick people into thinking he's not Jesus in disguise.

Cimanyd

Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Semmy

Isnt there a picture of him on his book?

I am sure i saw a picture of him somewhere
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

skullywag

go check out his older youtube vids, his first one starts with him doing a piece to camera on his bed...that sounded wierd...
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?