Paste Dispenser Not working

Started by DDog, February 27, 2015, 04:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DDog

I have an out building that I use as a "prison" for captured pawns...  it is a 9x9 room...  I put prisoner beds in there, a table and chairs, and a paste dispenser with two hoppers...  they don't seem to fill up the hoppers even though I have them set as critical for storage... I am wondering if because the "building" is designated "for prisoners".. if that is why they are not filling the hoppers...  for an experiments I put a dispenser and hoppers in another building.. works fine!

Aenir

Is there any other stockpile that the food is being stored that happens to be critical priority?  If so then they're going to place it in whichever is closest to them.

DDog

Quote from: Aenir on February 27, 2015, 04:09:21 PM
Is there any other stockpile that the food is being stored that happens to be critical priority?  If so then they're going to place it in whichever is closest to them.

There is another critical stockpile...  I will lower that storage classification and see if that works...

DDog

That did it.. thanks!!!!  I should have known....

lusername

Interesting and useful: The machine functions as a "wall", so you can have the front end in the brig and the back end in the morgue freezer, and thus have it dispense non-spoiling soylent.

Pawns are oddly more upset by being fed soylent instead of longpork chops, even though there should be no difference since the machine should render it into organic slurry. How do they even know? And why is this somehow WORSE?