Multiple Production Tables and only one working as intended.

Started by KnucklyDuck, February 27, 2015, 07:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnucklyDuck

This has been bothering me sine before I went to bed last night (at 0200 mind you as I'm liking this mod a good bit), however I feel the solution is staring me right in the face.

So I'm making  preserved foods mod, you can research Food Preservation to unlock two new research options, Smoking Meats and Canning Food (names might not be exactly those), all this research stuff works as planned. Then you can build Canning Machines and Smokers, both tables require electricity(Smoker ultimately won't). The Canning machine is to consume 1 steel and 9 rawfood (vegetarian and or meat) to produce Canned Food. The Smoker is to consume 1 wood and 9 raw meat in order to make Smoked Meat. The tables are built as intended and powered/not powered as they should be. I set the bills to start on each of them and the Smoker works, I can right click prioritize and the likes, however if I set the Bill(s) on the Canning Table nothing happens, the bill just stays there and no one does anything about it.

Not exactly sure what to do. So the source is attached.

PS Name is currently a placeholder, and I am using placeholder textures from the Omnigel mod and the Herbal Refinement mod.

[attachment deleted due to age]
Why do Java programmers have glasses?
Because they can't C#.

Gaesatae

It worked fine for me. They used the right ingredients and both bills produced canned food. The defs look right. Did you check that you had the ingredients available? It has happened to me before. Working outside the game for a long time made me do mistakes while testing ingame...

KnucklyDuck

Quote from: Gaesatae on February 27, 2015, 08:35:20 PM
It worked fine for me. They used the right ingredients and both bills produced canned food. The defs look right. Did you check that you had the ingredients available? It has happened to me before. Working outside the game for a long time made me do mistakes while testing ingame...

The texture is the same, but both tables should make two different foods, i fiddled with it a bit last night. Yeah I made sure to have all the resources I needed. Strange. So you were able to prioritize canning?
Because they can't C#.

Gaesatae

I didn't try to use the prioritize option. The colonist just made the recipe as soon as it became available. To tell the truth, on the first time it didn't work. So I looked at the defs and everthing was OK. On the second try I realised that, before, I did unforbid the wood but not the steel. As soon as I unforbid the steel they started working. I tried a couple of times later using different colonies and it worked fine.

KnucklyDuck

Quote from: Gaesatae on February 27, 2015, 09:13:14 PM
I didn't try to use the prioritize option. The colonist just made the recipe as soon as it became available. To tell the truth, on the first time it didn't work. So I looked at the defs and everthing was OK. On the second try I realised that, before, I did unforbid the wood but not the steel. As soon as I unforbid the steel they started working. I tried a couple of times later using different colonies and it worked fine.

Alright man cheers, something must've stuffed up on my end.
Because they can't C#.

KnucklyDuck

Because they can't C#.