Looking for an artist. (One mod done except art, many mods yet to come)

Started by KnucklyDuck, February 27, 2015, 11:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnucklyDuck

So I'm currently working on a mod by the name of Preserved Foods and I could release it now and it'd perform it's job perfectly, however I plan on making it a bit more indepth.

I'm looking for an artist for this mod as well as future products, you must be flexible with your work as I work somewhat quickly and not on any sort of schedule. You must also be able to replicate the existing style of the game, I don't want my additions looking out of place.

As it is now the mod has four additions:
Canning Machine (cans whatever raw food the worker can get preserving it to be served as a meal)
Smoker (Smokes raw meat preserving it to be served as a meal)
Smoked Meat
Canned Food

The looks of each of these is up to you, the Canning Machine is powered/electrical, while the Smoker is not.

Before I consider anyone I'd like to see what you're capable of, I'd like to see you make 1 Table or both of the Foodstuffs before I make my decision.

Regards,
      KnucklyDuck

PS Feel free to show me more of your work or do more than what I asked of you, will likely increase your chances of being selected.

PSS I may choose multiple artists.
Why do Java programmers have glasses?
Because they can't C#.

StalkerCZ

HI! I find your article. Maybe i could draw some pic for you. I have some exp with guns, apparelo.. give me on pm task and i try something.
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3