[W]2.54.Ver] Refusing To Bury Raiders

Started by LoneTophat, November 13, 2013, 09:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneTophat

So I've been playing for awhile, and I've noticed a serious issue in my game. I've unforbidden (and forbidden) the raider corpses several times now, as well as built plenty of graves, and yet my dwarv- colonists refuse to bury the dead raiders. They have no problem burying other fallen colonists, and I've made sure to check the graves so they allow "strangers" to be buried there. So after much troubleshooting, I've come here for some help. The entrance of my base is now cluttered with dead bodies, making colonists overly stressed out and near mental breakdown every time they leave or re-enter the base. Obviously this is a little annoying, having the constant threat of a tantrum spiral due to corpses I can't have buried. Here's a screen capture of my current game status:

Lechai

All those graves in the image are already filled with bodies, either empty them with nades/molotovs or make more, they cost nothing, so make more

LoneTophat

Quote from: Lechai on November 13, 2013, 10:10:26 PM
All those graves in the image are already filled with bodies, either empty them with nades/molotovs or make more, they cost nothing, so make more
My god. I killed so many...
Thanks for the help. xD

Lechai

They rack up pretty quickly!

This is my grave-site, i think I've emptied it with molotov's about 5 or 6 times now