[FONT] RimWorld fan made font

Started by Marnador, February 28, 2015, 10:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunegard

I really appreciate your work. We've used your font on our website - rimworldpolska.pl - site for Polish RimWorld fanbase. Currently we are making an article about where you can download and how to install and use your font - of course with your copyrights and link to your profile on this forum.
I would like to ask you if you could add some Polish letters to your font? We are really using them in many of our words. For example - mawół (muffalo) or - our beloved one - zażółć gęślą jaźń ("Yellowize the mind with/of a gusle", which is used to preview fonts like English phrase "The quick brown fox...").

Polish letters with their unicodes are here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_orthography#Computer_encoding
Tell me I'm adored
Please tell me I'm adored

SheiFoxy

This is really awesome! Could you please add a license to the post?
If you are willing to let everyone use it regardless of whether it is a commercial project, you can grab a creative commons license and it's really easy. Please do this so it's clear how we are allowed to use your font.
I know many people will use it for things that go on monetized Youtube channels and such. If you give them the creative commons license for commercial use, it protects them and their work.
I like to put only licenced fonts in my computer so I know if I go "Oh, that is the font I want to use" I can use it, regardless of my project.

Could you give us all that peace of mind?  If you don't mind!
Thank you!
SheiFoxy's Mods on Steam Workshop
SF Grim Reality ⚝ SF Materials Rebalanced ⚝ SF Traits Expansion ⚝ SF Cave Life

TheGoodMadame

This is absolutely perfect for my scenario thumbnails!
Check out my scenarios:

Zombie Apocalypse