[MOD] (Alpha 9) In-Game Clock (Feb 28)

Started by Justin C, February 28, 2015, 09:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin C

I wasn't going to release this here, but I figured I might as well. I'm sure plenty of other people have had the problem of accidentally spending an extra 2 or 3 hours longer than intended playing this game because alt-tabbing to view the clock takes effort.

This was originally requested in Suggestions.

Description:
This mod puts a clock at the top right of your screen.

Screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/4ycc5Jw.jpg

License:
Use this however you want. It should be compatible with everything.

[attachment deleted due to age]

superiorx

Very handy :D thank you, Justin C

Thogapotomus

Sigh, this won't help me stop playing. It's only gonna make me hate myself as I play into the early morning hours... Downloading anyways ha. Thanks

CaravanEarth

So... now i have no excuse to stay up until sunrise? Brilliant!

IWannaChaos

MyNameIsSpyder

I'm downloading this, but this won't help at all.
Just... One... More... Day...

TheSilencedScream

Another good idea, Justin (even if it was a suggestion). ;)

If I didn't run it with Steam interface, I'd be downloading.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

tommytom

Still getting the error from the other thread. Overview seems to be fixed, but I don't know when that started either so it may still do it.

Dragoon

LOL I thought this would add in a clock to tell what time it is in rimworld.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Magus_Nex

tommytom

You know you have been playing too much RimWorld when...
Quote from: Dragoon on March 03, 2015, 12:57:45 AM
LOL I thought this would add in a clock to tell what time it is in rimworld.

Justin C

Quote from: tommytom on March 02, 2015, 11:18:38 PM
Still getting the error from the other thread. Overview seems to be fixed, but I don't know when that started either so it may still do it.
That's odd. This new version should leave the text alignment in the state the game is expecting it in.

Has anyone else gotten the error with the newest version (uploaded on March 2nd)?

Edit: I think I derped and uploaded the old one on the 2nd. :-[

One last version. Everything should be fixed.

Humort

I noticed that the watch is not the most convenient place, busy, other more important mod. It would be not bad if you lowered the clock in the middle of the screen, just on the right side. so they were on other indicators of data in the game.
I speak Russian if you don't understand that I wrote, Google Translator is guilty of it

tommytom

Quote from: Justin C on March 04, 2015, 03:22:34 AM
That's odd. This new version should leave the text alignment in the state the game is expecting it in.

Has anyone else gotten the error with the newest version (uploaded on March 2nd)?

Seemed to fix it. Thanks.

Justin C

Quote from: tommytom on March 04, 2015, 07:05:51 PM
Quote from: Justin C on March 04, 2015, 03:22:34 AM

Seemed to fix it. Thanks.
No problem. Sorry about the mixup.