2 Prisoner Questions

Started by Ink., March 01, 2015, 12:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ink.

1. If I leave say a shiv in a prison space, will a prisoner randomly pick it up like they do for clothes?

2. Would there be any way to say force 2 prisoners to attack other prisoners and cause a fight?

Novellum

As far as I know, prisoners don't pick up weapons inside a of the prison space. And the only way to really start a prison fight is if any of the prisoners go on a rampage inside the cell and start beating people up.

loc978

I always assumed the "In restraints - slowed" debuff on prisoners meant ankles chained together and hands cuffed behind their back. Interesting position to use a shiv from... but maybe they're just cuffed in front. Silly policy, if so. I'd like my colonists' treatment of prisoners to be downright Russian.

Novellum

Quote from: loc978 on March 01, 2015, 08:17:59 PM
I always assumed the "In restraints - slowed" debuff on prisoners meant ankles chained together and hands cuffed behind their back. Interesting position to use a shiv from... but maybe they're just cuffed in front. Silly policy, if so. I'd like my colonists' treatment of prisoners to be downright Russian.
I went in after posting and dropped a bunch of weapons on the ground (Pistols, PDWs, knives, shivs, a mace, a minigun) and then a bunch of clothing. The prisoner ignored every weapon and just put the clothes on. I'm still confused as to how he managed to get a button-up, duster and pants on while in restraints

Ink.

Yeah, I figured it was a long shot but I wanted to see.

Trying to develop a way for my prisoners to fight for their freedom (or at least to join the colony).

tommytom

Quote from: Ink. on March 01, 2015, 10:06:10 PM
Yeah, I figured it was a long shot but I wanted to see.

Trying to develop a way for my prisoners to fight for their freedom (or at least to join the colony).
Prisoner "Fight Club"? lol.