[A14] FAM - More Factions

Started by FreeAmericanEmpire, July 19, 2016, 03:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeAmericanEmpire

The Free American Empire recognizes that cheap labor is a necessity of our current age.
As such, FAM - More Factions guarantees that more factions will appear in your worlds.

Naturally this does increase the need to build a wall unlike the world has ever seen.
While we support such an endeavor, we'll leave the building of such an wall in your capable hands.

FAM - More Factions uses this license .
Further more you are strongly advised to make the right choice for 2016.
Else you may be held accountable for the demise of the greatest nation there ever was and ever will be.

The Free American Empire's Declaration of Freedom
Should you be one of those unfortunate souls to have been born in the wrong country,
be assured, we will be there shortly to liberate you from your oppressors.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Gentz

Thanks trump!

Minor question, how can you liberate such people from their oppressors if you've already built a wall to keep em out. Surly that wall is already too high for even a mighty nation like yours to cross! 

If you can still cross it then it ain't high enough. And that would mean it just got 3 feet higher!

Also what happens if this wall makes the 31ft laddder market boom?
The great one is back.

Sincerely,
    -Gentz

Man_Jones

There are two more that I really want for Rimworld 1. To go to other map cells. I.e. Send your own caravan or raiding party to another faction's base and 2. Z levels

MarcTheMerc

Quote from: Man_Jones on July 19, 2016, 03:56:24 PM
There are two more that I really want for Rimworld 1. To go to other map cells. I.e. Send your own caravan or raiding party to another faction's base and 2. Z levels
Im sorry z levels won't happen they would require the entire recreation of the game code as well as ai pathing but those other things have potential. ;D
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Man_Jones

Quote from: MarcTheMerc on July 19, 2016, 03:59:36 PM
Im sorry z levels won't happen they would require the entire recreation of the game code as well as ai pathing but those other things have potential. ;D
Darn I wanted to fight space clowns with miniguns.

hector212121

Quote from: MarcTheMerc on July 19, 2016, 03:59:36 PM

I think the raiding idea has potential, though. Like, it could generate a 100*100 area for you to work with temporarily, and when you decide you're done raiding, you switch back to normal colony at the time you departed. The amount of time you take to finish and distance involved in the raid would determine how long it takes for your guys to return.