[A12d] RedistHeat - Vents/Ducts (Oct 12, v42b) Small heater fix

Started by Latta, March 01, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drajean

Quote from: be_cracked on April 28, 2016, 01:49:22 PM
I tried to update with Morgloz' changes but the textures aren't working for me.
I don't know that much about modding, but it seems to me as if there even aren't any textures, since there is no Textures folder in the repositry and the game console also tells me it can not find the textures.
Or do I missunderstand something here?

I had a similar issue, if you have made sure to take the files that were not in need of an update from the last released version (Most of the defs were fine and the textures didn't change) and are still getting the issue, make sure the folder in your mods directory is called "LT_RedistHeat".

Minnigin

this is literally the last mod on my list to have an official update, I also fail at doing the update myself.. fingers crossed for official soon :D

Morgloz

@killergold88
I didn't know there was more people helping with the mod, can you specify someone?

@be_cracked
Download the A12 version and then change its def folder with mine. You also have to use visual studio to build the project and replace the A12 RedistHeat.dll in the assemblies folder with the one you just build(Its located in bin/debug/).

PD: Here is the link to the wiki where it explains how to set up the project: http://rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials/Setting_up_a_solution

You only need to follow the section 2.  In your project, add references to Assembly-CSharp.dll and UnityEngine.dll: since you are not making a new project(You have to delete the existing Assembly-CSharp.dll and UnityEngine.dll from references)
My mods:
RedistHeat

be_cracked

I didn't even know I had to compile.
In retrospective I seem to have been quite confused... :D
Thanks for the instructions. I guess I'll have it from here.

Edit: Yes, I managed to get it working. Thanks a lot, Morgloz!

I wish I had more time to tinker around with modding myself.

killergold88

Latta started the mod, but due to unfortunate things the very last update to this mod was done by 1000101, and they were answering the most recent bug questions as well.
Im sure Latta will still have to give the final say, but that may take a very long time, and who knows unless you try.

Shabazza

Well, Latta is still watching the forum. So I guess/hope (s)he(?) will update RedistHeat eventually.

Uziel

Can you guys just upload compiled files to replace? It might make us non-code people happy ;)

Morgloz

I will upload the mod this sunday if Latta doesn't say something
My mods:
RedistHeat

Cabraca

Morgloz

Well its sunday so here is the fully updated mod. Please feel free to give any feedback if you think something needs to be changed

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
My mods:
RedistHeat

Cabraca

be_cracked

Morgloz' version works as fine as the one that I compiled for myself. So assume an error on your end. Remember to install CCL.
Without it this the Mod will not work.

Kaballah

Tried Morgloz's version, it seems to work ok for me  ???  Thanks for updating it!

Famous Shoes

Quote from: Vallat on May 01, 2016, 04:34:45 PM
Pipes doesn't work
http://prntscr.com/az64im

There are likely other causes, but those disconnected pipes is what you'll see if you don't quit and restart RimWorld after installing this mod and activating it in RimWorld.