Farm challenge

Started by Pendryn, November 14, 2013, 05:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pendryn

Alright gang, I've seen a few challenges issued, so I thought I'd issue one too.

The name of the game is Farms!

This one might be tough to get because of poor map choice so it might be best to rifle through maps, but here it is:

All of your colonists are farmers. Now, they can be any actual class except Noble because they can't grow, so you can have researchers, fighters, whatever, but each colonists has their own self-sustaining farm.

Each colonists has:

2 growing areas
1 farm house
1-2 solar panels
1 barn

The farmhouse would have a bed, lights, a t able, and a chair, the barn would contain the nutrient paste dispenser.

Play on Randy

None of the farms can be interconnected. Each farm powers itself.

You can wall each farm with sandbags if you desire.

Obviously because a single farm will take a bit to get started, you can start the all on one farm, but once the first is finished, you'll need to get a second and third up and running and so on.

Nothing too fancy, just some farms. Maybe after 4 or 5 farms you can build a town for your next colonists, after all, more than 5 farms, well, that's quite a lot.

Oh. And one more thing. For each colonist that actually lives on a farm. Their only number 1 priorities allowed are Growing, Firefighting, and Doctoring.

Bonus challenge!

Corral some Muffalos!

Good luck!
Reticulating all the splines.