[A13] Bulk Meals v2.4 updated for A13 May 2, 2016

Started by Igabod, March 03, 2015, 09:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igabod

This is a mostly xml mod. The only thing that may be not working about this mod is the .dll that removes the "need meal source" message since I haven't had time to make the xml changes and remove the .dll yet. Try downloading the mod directly from this thread and see if it works. The 11b update only made changes that would effect .dll mods.

Phenyll

I redownloaded the mod here and yep, it does work !
I probably have made something wrong elsewhere.
Thank you :)

Pumpus

Be sure to check out "The Mod Show". Reviews of Rimworld mods so you don't have to do all the testing.

The Mod Show - By Pumpus

Sugarfree

I tested version for alpha11 on alpha12 and it works normal. Thanks, Igabod!

Lady Wolf

I've used this for weeks with the latest version (Alpha 12D) and it works perfectly, so no updated needed imho.  8)

dismar

Here ya go an alpha12 update using the new food cooking system and items.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Lady Wolf

Recently I noticed a bug with this mod, the recipe to cook 8 simple meals is apparently broken and will not function at all.

(And for some reason you can cook with hay, which will make whoever eats the meal sick.)

cucumpear

Quote from: Lady Wolf on March 21, 2016, 11:44:54 PM
Recently I noticed a bug with this mod, the recipe to cook 8 simple meals is apparently broken and will not function at all.

(And for some reason you can cook with hay, which will make whoever eats the meal sick.)

I poked around a bit and added a couple of lines here and there to get rid of that nasty hay and except fertilised eggs by default. Everything looks fine on my end, but let me know if anything is borked. :P

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Lady Wolf

Thanks for the speedy update, it's working fine now.  8)

Jan2607

Does this mod work with Alpha 13? For me, Bulk Meals is the most important mod.

dismar

Speeny

Thanks Dis this will make a world of diffrence

SadisticNemesis

Thank you for this mod, cooking one meal at a time is just a pain.