[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

ChJees

Will more ammunition types be a thing now for the cannon and mortar?

Ser Kitteh

Wouldn't the new revolver from A18 conflict with the one from Rimsenal? Perhaps rename it to Magnum?

rooki1

Quote from: Ser Kitteh on November 05, 2017, 10:14:18 PM
Wouldn't the new revolver from A18 conflict with the one from Rimsenal? Perhaps rename it to Magnum?

I renamed it "heavy revolver". I will give it new texture.

SpaceDorf

Thank you, Sereniz  ;D

Finally worthy equipment for my stranded troops
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Heni

I love that mod, and thanks for the CE patch, but i dont know why, the weapons of rimsenal are not... shooting, when a rimsenal faction attack me they go melee because that, If you can do a compatibility list of this mod i will be gladly, because i dont know what of the mods i have are doing this. Thanks for the attention

SpaceDorf

Quote from: rooki1 on November 05, 2017, 06:26:22 AM
Rimsenal v1.1: Early adapter edition

Security:
-Barrage cannon were changed to rocket turret. Automated, medium ranged heavy anti-mechanoid turret.

May I ask why ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

MrStabz

Aszrayel

I'm getting these errors in my output log (A18 version):

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named MoltenCannon to match MoltenCannon.label

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named MoltenCannon to match MoltenCannon.description

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named BarrageCannon to match BarrageCannon.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named BarrageCannon to match BarrageCannon.description

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Bullet_MC to match Bullet_MC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_MC to match Gun_MC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_MC to match Gun_MC.description

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Bullet_BC to match Bullet_BC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_BC to match Gun_BC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_BC to match Gun_BC.description

Call me Arty

I'm sorry if it's been posted before, I looked but there's just been so much discussion about your awesome mods.
Are there any plans to expand the factions and companies from Season of the Hunters into their own factions, similar to Ferals or The Federation? I know it would take a lot of work, especially with what's already mentioned in the polls, I wondered what made them unique from the two standalone factions in the way that they're lumped into the same mod.

Love your work, and looking forward to more!
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

SainnQ

Out of curiosity would Rimsenal conflict with the TiberiumRim and it's own Faction mod addition?
This is for A18 btw.

Canute

No, you can have many more faction and they don't conflic each other.
Maybe they will be hostile to each other, but beside at your map you don't notice any difference.
If you want add faction during gameplay you should use Faction discovery mod.

akinata

bug:
when a siege occur with one of your faction they do not build the mortar.

sauron666

Quote from: Aszrayel on November 22, 2017, 08:02:21 AM
I'm getting these errors in my output log (A18 version):

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named MoltenCannon to match MoltenCannon.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named MoltenCannon to match MoltenCannon.description

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named BarrageCannon to match BarrageCannon.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named BarrageCannon to match BarrageCannon.description

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Bullet_MC to match Bullet_MC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_MC to match Gun_MC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_MC to match Gun_MC.description

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Bullet_BC to match Bullet_BC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_BC to match Gun_BC.label

Def-linked translation error: Found no Verse.ThingDef named Gun_BC to match Gun_BC.description

I have the same issue! :(

no problems with the Federation subpack deactivated

Elixiar

Can you please add a storyteller that is basically wave based raids?

A time to set up, then every set amount of days another raid starts.
There used to be a mod like it but I think it's dead now.
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

Canute

Try the scenario editor,
Create incident "Enemy raid" Intervall day x, repeating.