[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

rooki1

Quote from: Lumaan on April 20, 2016, 02:34:37 AM
@rooki1 - Found out of why CCL's auto gen help file made this error.
In "Apparel_RS.xml" there is this:
<ThingDef ParentName="ApparelBase">
<defName>Apparel_Exoframe</defName>
<label>Exoframe</label>

All I did was:
<ThingDef ParentName="ApparelMakeableBase">
<defName>Apparel_Exoframe</defName>
<label>Exoframe</label>
;)
[/quote]
Thank you very much! I'll fix it.

Quote from: Adamiks on April 20, 2016, 01:35:01 AM
Why you removed so many armors from this mod (Reflex armor, marksman gear and you added some other armor, with some ODD tech or something like that, i dont see that armor too...)? I checked changelog and few last pages of this topic and there is nothing about it, so im not sure when those armors were removed but still, i dont really see a reason to do that.

Am i missing something or you really removed like 3 sets of armor?
I removed them for some reasons like balance, code stability, etc. I'll add other armors later.

rooki1

v0.532 Update

Core:
- Misc fix

Feral:
- Warg herder hunting pack added
- Ogrenaut added

Ogrenaut: Originally designed for construction and heavy industry, the Ogron™ is a large, tough, thickheaded xenohuman. In rimworld condition, Many feral clans use them as brutal war beasts.

Mavhaa

Oh man , this is awesome , thanks for the great work  :)

A_Soft_Machine_Man

Ah yes, looks appropriately brutal. Can't wait to start fighting these things!

A Friend

That's one scary looking meatball.

<3
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

MarcTheMerc

Rooki your mod adds so much to Rimworld and deserves to be vanilla and I consider it a must have mod!
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

Adamiks

Quote from: rooki1 on April 20, 2016, 04:29:21 AM

Quote from: Adamiks on April 20, 2016, 01:35:01 AM
Why you removed so many armors from this mod (Reflex armor, marksman gear and you added some other armor, with some ODD tech or something like that, i dont see that armor too...)? I checked changelog and few last pages of this topic and there is nothing about it, so im not sure when those armors were removed but still, i dont really see a reason to do that.

Am i missing something or you really removed like 3 sets of armor?

I removed them for some reasons like balance, code stability, etc. I'll add other armors later.

So is there any way to download older version of your mod?

RadaRadaRada

Is the inability to smelt the Auxiliary pistol intentional?

igz33

When I run the rimferal mods, its seem that the only faction that raid me is the feral... Is there any way to change that?

A Friend

Quote from: igz33 on April 20, 2016, 05:21:43 PM
When I run the rimferal mods, its seem that the only faction that raid me is the feral... Is there any way to change that?

I get a healthy dose of other raids. I think it's just a bit of bad luck on your part.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

wekenshion

I love this mod, it gives me a real borderlands meets Rimworld feel in terms of the weapon manufactures strengths and weaknesses and the story tellers (Nice art by the way!). I'd really like to know more about the Federations story if there is more to share. Keep up the good work! :)

rooki1

v0.533 Updated

Core:
- Misc fix

Federation:
- New enemy: Peacebringer added
- New enemy: Monitor added

Federation Peacebringer: Assassins of the Federation, the peacebringer corps deploys stalker model bions to eliminate enemy. The 'stalker' models are specially designed for infiltration and spying. Nimble and silent, they are not easy prey.

Monitor: Small, agile unarmed scout mechanoid that deployed by the Federation. Weak but really annoying.

Astasia

Really awesome stuff.

I think the market values on your melee weapons are super low now, perhaps due to the stuff changes you made to them. Like the assault hammer is worth 650 silver, but is made with 180 plasteel worth like 4000 silver alone. Their low value also means raiders are spawning with them a lot more often, seeing day 50 raider groups with all rimsenal melee weapons at normal-good+ quality, just destroying my guys instantly.

Geroj

Quote from: Astasia on April 21, 2016, 08:15:36 AM
Really awesome stuff.

I think the market values on your melee weapons are super low now, perhaps due to the stuff changes you made to them. Like the assault hammer is worth 650 silver, but is made with 180 plasteel worth like 4000 silver alone. Their low value also means raiders are spawning with them a lot more often, seeing day 50 raider groups with all rimsenal melee weapons at normal-good+ quality, just destroying my guys instantly.

I can comfirm this and wanted to write same thing, weapons have low value

Madpizzaboy

Quote from: Astasia on April 21, 2016, 08:15:36 AM
Really awesome stuff.

lol just a second ago i watch my whole colony that i have been playing for 7 hour got destroy by 6 raiders spawn with assault hammer with a shield, after 2 minute watching my colony got their head bash by those assault hammer I decided to open up this website and just to find out that a new patch has been release, awesome ! time to start over spend another 7 hour of awesomenes and epicness.