[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

AzharNoordin

ChaosOverlord

This mod looks really good and I love how it adds to the end-game, but I also love Combat Realism and its ammo system so I gotta wait and see if there'll be a compatibility release.

rooki1

v0.88 updated.

- Enhanced Vanilla Pack added

-Core:
Charge weapons, conventional firearms, some apparels were removed for EVP.
-EVP:
Protective Gear added.
Vanilla Ice cream added.

Protective Gear: A heavy, non-power assisted protective gear. While it doesn't have defensive strength of power armor, this armor covers your whole body.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Delicious vanilla ice cream, packed in insulated box. Unfortunately, there is a no chocolate ice cream around here.

ChaosChronicler

Do you know if the vanilla ice cream would mess with vegetable garden? 

Dragmire

Quote from: rooki1 on January 24, 2017, 06:30:42 AM
Vanilla Ice Cream: Delicious vanilla ice cream, packed in insulated box. Unfortunately, there is a no chocolate ice cream around here.

DOH

Excellent mods, I'm loving the variety it adds to the game.

Grishnerf

the little finger in the Screen triggers me.
she is eating icecream not drinking a tea.  :P
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

rekasa

What do I have to research to get the turrets?

Canute

Gun complex
Gun turrets
Military grade turrets.

but why you can't look self at your "greyed" research to look for the nessesary research.

LordMunchkin

Umbrador

I really love this mod. It is always nice to see what's new here! I would really like to see some kind of tribal faction from Rooki1 one day.

OskarPotocki

How do you craft a federation jumpsuit? Is it even possible? I am trying to roleplay as the federation rebels but I can't seem to get the outfit right.

Canute

not possible !
And when you recylce these jumpsuit you don't even get mats.

OskarPotocki

Well, then here's my suggestion to the author - please make them craftable at tailoring bench. Thank you.

Canute

When you play as rebell's, use Prepare carefully to start with the jumpsuits.
Since they are federation soldier, they shouldn't know all crafting secrets of their faction.

But i like jumpsuits/overalls too and would see a simple jumpsuit at the tailoring bench.