[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

AngleWyrm

Faction Choices
Without this mod there can be multiple industrial, tribal and pirate factions. With this mod and it's two new and awesome factions there seems to be exactly one of each type in every game.

Is there a setting in the xml's or somewhere else that will allow me to change the default of only one of every available faction?
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

GraySloth

I would love it if Ogron were recruitable/tameable/purchasable, I want to roam the wasteland raiding other colonies with my own Shrek army.

Ruisuki

Is the rimsenal season of the hunters zip necessary to add factions to the game?

Birdy

Is anyone able to find the crafting tables?

Nevermind, I'm dumb.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Birdy on April 04, 2017, 12:54:08 PM
Is anyone able to find the crafting tables?

Nevermind, I'm dumb.
Do you know the dimensions of the workbench manufacturers? Are they all 3x1 like vanilla production are?

SheiFoxy

Questions.

1. Do the Feral and Federation factions appear on the world map?
2. If so, what are their icons? (Is the circle with the > in it Federation?)
3. How can I confirm that these two are working without just waiting to get raided by them? (Two games and never got them in either, rearranged mod order, so still hoping to get them working.)
SheiFoxy's Mods on Steam Workshop
SF Grim Reality ⚝ SF Materials Rebalanced ⚝ SF Traits Expansion ⚝ SF Cave Life

Canute

Don't you have a Relations/faction menu and can check what factions are on the world ?
When you see these faction there, they can raid you even without having an planetary outpost like the mechanoids.

Elodie

Quote from: SheiFoxy on May 01, 2017, 03:34:53 AM
Questions.

1. Do the Feral and Federation factions appear on the world map?
2. If so, what are their icons? (Is the circle with the > in it Federation?)
3. How can I confirm that these two are working without just waiting to get raided by them? (Two games and never got them in either, rearranged mod order, so still hoping to get them working.)

The Federation has a circular red icon with an arrow in it, yes.

Ferals have an icon that looks like a leafy fist (?).

If you can't seem to find them in your game, try using the Faction Discovery Mod

faltonico

Quote from: AngleWyrm on March 29, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

Faction Choices
Without this mod there can be multiple industrial, tribal and pirate factions. With this mod and it's two new and awesome factions there seems to be exactly one of each type in every game.

Is there a setting in the xml's or somewhere else that will allow me to change the default of only one of every available faction?
The mod "more vanilla factions" messes with a file called "factions_misc.xml" to do its thing, it might be what you are looking for. You could also try to use that mod outright to see what happens, i don't think you can see any changes in a running save though, at least not without using another mod.
Also, when i installed the "faction discovery" mod after i made the mistake of installing glitertech to have its factions, i noticed that it also discovered another set of factions that i already had, e.g another asari, tribal, mercenary, outlander and orassan but it kept one feral and one federation. You can try to install that to see how it goes for you (save a savefile, pun intended).

rooki1

v1.0: A17 Update

Core:
-Armor piercing damage type removed. (It can be returned somehow)

Vanilla:
-Sound adjusted
-Charge weapons were slightly nerfed.

Security:
-AGS were changed to direct, burst firing anti crowd weapon.

Feral:
-Patched shirt added.

SURU

CraPC: AMD Phenom X3 8750 | Club 3D Radeon 7770 | Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 | 4GB RAM DDR2 2x2GB Kingston
Don't go this way!

rooki1

Quote from: SURU on May 04, 2017, 07:53:40 AM
Steam link not work?

Steam version will not be updated until official A17 release.

rooki1

v1.01: Catch-Up Update

Federation:
- New enemy, unity guard added.
- Crucible carbine and unity guard armor set added.

Vanilla:
-Protective gear's art update.

Security:
-Impact mine and portable reactor's art update.

Feral:
-Scav bench added.
-Now feral items need scav bench to produce.

Hair:
-Veil and Half-shaved hairstyle added.

A_Soft_Machine_Man

The tally marks on the rear plate of the Prot. Armor are fantastic. Can't wait for the full A17 update!

Kolljak

Been getting an error since i installed the 17 build of this you have onto the game. had to remove it. i dont have the error but it essentially was saying that the UI couldnt be brought up on items.

ill try to get that error agian.