[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

rooki1

HBKRKO619

rooki1

v0.2 Updated!

I've a big update on my mod.

First of all, I divide current mod into three mods, core mod that adds weapons and armors,
Hair pack sub mod and storyteller pack sub mod.

In the core mod, you can see the two additional armors. "Interactor" marksman gear increase your shooting accuracy.
"Einherjar" close combat armor reinforce your close combat capability significantly.

I'm also added the Federation expansion mod. This mod adds hostile Federation Peacekeeper Corps faction.
In this mod, you have to fight against super soldiers and mech suits of the tyrannical Federation.

Icing on the top of the update, I added a new hair style.

Have fun!  ;D

Boboid

All the federation faction pawns are giant purple squares :P
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Orion

Awesome!

I do get some errors, though...

[attachment deleted due to age]

rooki1

Oops, I'm working on it.  :-\
Until bugs fixed, federaion mod distribute will be stopped

rooki1

Well, first thing first, additional hair bug fixed. Redownload it  :)

Avtomatik

Mechs suits! Great idea, funny how nobody thought of that before

RatedM4everyone

Great mod rooki! The Yunhwa armaments are my favourite; they're great against tribesmen.

Quick idea for a Jotun storyteller:
- Name: The Bard.
- Story: The Bard of Jotunheim sings tales of the hard and glorious battles of the Mechanoid War, and of humanity's triumph through the harshest conditions.
- Behaviour: Only sends mechanoids to fight you, and frequently generates thunderstorms and cold snaps. Best played on the Tundra biome.

Let me know what you think!

UMK

I suppose you understand that it is possible to have only 5% warmup time on trigger happies with your gear? The fact I have installed mod to reduce cooldown time makes things even worse like shooting Grendel every  seconds or heavy rifle or laser gatling (this is thing to kill mechanoids, not that shiny over-hyped Yotung stuff) every... 0.5 seconds

Boboid

Think you're confused UMK - the only positive warmup/aim-time modifier on Rimsenal gear is on the Dropsuit Helmet, and it's only -20% which stacks additively with -50% from TH.

The recently added Marksman gear actually increases the warm-up time.

Can't really say for the interactions with your mod, don't personally use it.

Edit: Forgot about the reflex suit entirely, okay you're right it does go down to 5%.

It's not a massive problem tbh. It's a bit comical but you're still limited by ROF during bursts and cooldown.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

rooki1

Quote from: RatedM4everyone on March 14, 2015, 03:07:10 PM
Great mod rooki! The Yunhwa armaments are my favourite; they're great against tribesmen.

- Story: The Bard of Jotunheim sings tales of the hard and glorious battles of the Mechanoid War, and of humanity's triumph through the harshest conditions.
- Behaviour: Only sends mechanoids to fight you, and frequently generates thunderstorms and cold snaps. Best played on the Tundra biome.

Oh, that's a really cool idea! Hildegard the skald, interesting...

Quote from: UMK on March 14, 2015, 05:45:11 PM
I suppose you understand that it is possible to have only 5% warmup time on trigger happies with your gear? The fact I have installed mod to reduce cooldown time makes things even worse like shooting Grendel every  seconds or heavy rifle or laser gatling (this is thing to kill mechanoids, not that shiny over-hyped Yotung stuff) every... 0.5 seconds

I totally understand what you meaning. I'm slightly tweaked stats of dropsuit and reflex suit. Now they are less shooty than before.

Reflex suit design changed and reflex suit helmet added. Have fun!

apljee

Quote from: rooki1 on March 15, 2015, 09:31:38 AM
Quote from: RatedM4everyone on March 14, 2015, 03:07:10 PM

Oh, that's a really cool idea! Hildegard the skald, interesting...

Quote from: UMK on March 14, 2015, 05:45:11 PM

I totally understand what you meaning. I'm slightly tweaked stats of dropsuit and reflex suit. Now they are less shooty than before.

Reflex suit design changed and reflex suit helmet added. Have fun!

Here's another idea for you for a storyteller from The Federation.

Name: AD-441
Story: AD-441 was on the experimental mechanoid-human project, where humans were given extreme bionics and forced to having a hive mind. Over time, the hive mind chips were removed and the project was shut down - but now all of these people are out-of-place, with no chance to do anything in life.
Behaviour: Only sends Federation soldiers to fight you, generates lots of every weather. Slightly lowered chances for refugee pod crashes, resource pod crashes, but increased chances for animal insanities.

michal3588

Animal insanities... How I love this little rampaging bastards... Who doesn't know this warm and nice feeling when your entire colony is butchered by bunch of insane squirrels :P?
How those little teeth are biting through power armor stays a mystery.

Xerberus86

wow those graphics look awesome, hope you're here for the long run :).