[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Pokk720

Wow, you are a power modder right now. Everytime I check back you've made a new really cool huge update

apljee

You should add some pictures of the melee weapons to the list of all of the weapons for each of the factions, because some people might not know about the Assault Hammer, vibroknife, etc.

rooki1

From now on, Rimsenal -  Federation mod working!
If the mod not working, please download Rimsenal core mod again.

The Federation Peacekeeper Corps is a hostile faction.
They use variety force from poor slave troops to massive mechsuits.
Be aware them, they don't know about concepts of fear or mercy.

FPS slave trooper: Conscripts of FPC, these 'auxiliaries' are compensate for numerical inferiority of peacekeepers.

FPC sucide bomber: They are armed with sucide plasma bomb. That means if you aren't deal with them quickly, they can ruin your entire defence line.

Federation Peacekeeper: Merciless Peacekeepers are backbone of FPC. Equipped with fearsome "Pacificator" optic rifle, these xeno human soldiers are never stop until they die.

Federation Peacebringer: Assassins of the Federation, Peacebringer corps are armed with long range optic sniper rifle. Lure them to where thier sniper rifle's superior range are less effective.

M2A4 "Federator" mechsuit: The ultimate weapon of the Federation, this walking tank can demolish entire defence line. Multiple rocket launcher, plasma cannon, laser burst gun, all his cards are trumps. Concentrate most powerful weapons you've got before it's too late.

Mathenaut

I like the flavor of this mod mostly because it reminds me alot of FTL.

I'm imagining a sort of role-reversal with my colonists being a crashed Fed cruiser while rebels rush down in pursuit.

superfry

If you want to roleplay that scenario you could use the crash landing mod and have your federation cruiser crashing around you   :D

Boboid

There's still a texture issue causing large purple squares - the Carbon Jumpsuit on the large, triangular, male body.
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

rooki1

Hot fix!
-Carbonsuit hulk problem solved. I don't know why this happening again and again.
-Ratio of FPC changed.

chorokmonster

This mod looks so nice! will try it later but keep up the good work man!

근데 한국분이신가.. ㄷㄷ

Goldsmyths

InfiniteRemnant

Does the hair work by itself or will i have to pull stuff from the core section to make it work? Cause the hair is all I'm here for.

apljee

Quote from: InfiniteRemnant on March 16, 2015, 02:45:13 PM
Does the hair work by itself or will i have to pull stuff from the core section to make it work? Cause the hair is all I'm here for.

Hair will work on it's own.

Nimbian

Rimsenal is my favorite mod
and that it has been consistently updated is awesome

Hats of to you Rooki1

apljee

I made a concept around Terrastellar Enterprises, basically someone who is focused on incapacitating your colonists rather than killing them.

Terrastellar Enterprises

Terrasteller Enterprises dominates the planet Terra. The planet, being a majority-share empath planet, does not kill other individuals, but instead incapacitates them. That being said, Terrastellar Enterprises creates shock weaponry that incapacitate colonists and enemies.

Terrastellar Enterprises.
"Quality Enforcement."

Armour Variant:
Think of something like "Hayabusa" from Halo 3. Basically that, but named "Zephyr" Support Armour.

rooki1

v0.22 Updated! Check the changelog!

Federation Peacemaker: Federation Peacemakers are close quarter combat expert of the Federation.
The regiment who was infamous for their brutality, Peacemaker can smash out your colonists in a few seconds.

Federation Peacemonger: Elite contingent of the Federation Peacekeeper Corps,
the Peacemonger corps are worst cards that the Federation can offer.
These troops deploy most dangerous weapons in the FPC arsenal.

M3A1 "Ordinator" mechsuit: M3A1 "Ordinator" is a Close quarter combat variant of "Federator" Mechsuit.
Although it lacks with overwhelming firepower of the Federator, even heavier armor plates and deadly close combat capability makes the Ordinator fearsome foe.