[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

UMK

How to make old (0.21) saves compatible: replace all CCArmoHelmet with CCArmorHelmet in savefile.

Wiyyum

Could you pleeeeaaaase make all the faction federation armors into colonist wearable armors? I absolutely love the federation color scheme and logo on the armor and would love for my colony to get suited up in those role play friendly costumes! Thanks so much, I love this mod!

caboose410

what is the mech suit count as, a unique pawn or a armor? Also can we please make all federation armor equitable cause i would love to get one of those suits

knainoa

Hey, I'm having some trouble with getting a raid from the Federation to happen. When I try to do it with the debug menu, it tells me that something is wrong with the FPC forward base being unable to spawn pawns. Can anyone help?

rooki1

V0.221 updated! check the changelog

Straight long

Vintage

-Hairpack: Two new hair styles added
-Federation:New FPC enemy type, FPC commander added.

I received your feedback and fixed some code problems.
If you want play the Federation mod, please download Rimsenal core mod again.
Have fun ;)

Orion

You forgot to include the texture for Vintage_back...

rooki1

Quote from: Orion on March 18, 2015, 05:49:07 AM
You forgot to include the texture for Vintage_back...

Oops, my bad. I have uploaded new file.

UMK

And rename Carbon_Hulk_Back.png to Carbon_Hulk_back.png. Maybe it's just me using outdated mod, but still worth to mention.

Shinzy

Oooooooooooh!
I've totally skipped this thread until now cause I thought it was just another weapon mod
But the hairs got my attention and oh these are gorgeus!

Orion

Also, you have to add

<stuffCategories>
      <li>Metallic</li>
    </stuffCategories>

to your melee weapons. Otherwise there will be errors when RimWorld tries to spawn attackers. Unfortunately it's hardcoded that everything that's of damage armor category sharp or blunt has to be made of stuff.

LegendZero88

how we can obtain these weapons? can we craft them?

Dragoon

Quote from: LegendZero88 on March 18, 2015, 03:34:57 PM
how we can obtain these weapons? can we craft them?

Currently traders or federation raids only (and they only use fed weps).
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

daft73

I like what you are producing rooki1, matches the vanilla artwork well. Big fan, personally, of the hair-doo's! I'll be looking at this mod often for updates ;) Good luck.

rooki1

Quote from: Orion on March 18, 2015, 11:42:07 AM
Also, you have to add

<stuffCategories>
      <li>Metallic</li>
    </stuffCategories>

to your melee weapons. Otherwise there will be errors when RimWorld tries to spawn attackers. Unfortunately it's hardcoded that everything that's of damage armor category sharp or blunt has to be made of stuff.

Oh, thanks! I don't know why this not working until read your comment!