[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

soulkata

Hi,

I made a litle mod to add 'Driver' to mechines! If you want to put in your federation robots, to make them Mecha! :)
Mecha Tanks

rooki1

Quote from: soulkata on March 20, 2015, 09:04:04 AM
Hi,

I made a litle mod to add 'Driver' to mechines! If you want to put in your federation robots, to make them Mecha! :)
Mecha Tanks

Oh thanks! Now I'm put this thing to the test...

Azrail

rooki1, I have a simple request. Do you think you could put the update dates next to the download links?

Because your posting all of them on this one page after awhile it might become difficult to tell which ones have been updated without digging through all the replies and the change log. If the dates of each individual mod are next to the link we can easily see which one has been updated and download that one.

rooki1

Quote from: Azrail on March 20, 2015, 10:24:19 AM
rooki1, I have a simple request. Do you think you could put the update dates next to the download links?

Because your posting all of them on this one page after awhile it might become difficult to tell which ones have been updated without digging through all the replies and the change log. If the dates of each individual mod are next to the link we can easily see which one has been updated and download that one.

Sure. I'll put them on next time.

DahBunny

Hey rooki1 Your one of the few modders that can keep the feel of vanilla while adding difficulty but making it fair aswell, the only problem i have is turrets, security is completely worthless now, turrets don't help anymore, im wondering if maybe you'd consider adding turrets and other such, maybe a Yunhwa Precision Turret <3?.

rooki1

v0.24 Updated!

Rimsenal - Security pack

I added Rimsenal - Security pack. This submod adds new turrets. To play this mod, you need to install Rimsenal core mod.

Automatic grenade launcher
Fixed gun nest with automatic grenade launcher. Great effective against massed enemies. If you want to build AGL nest, you have to got a Jaguar grenade launcher and accomplish mortar research.

Instant sentry
Sentry with a shard cannon. High fire rate and low fire power. As its name says, it can be completed in an instant. To build instant sentry, you have to buy a instant sentry device from exotic trader.

apljee

Quote from: rooki1 on March 21, 2015, 04:10:55 AM
v0.24 Updated!

Rimsenal - Security pack

I added Rimsenal - Security pack. This submod adds new turrets. To play this mod, you need to install Rimsenal core mod.

Automatic grenade launcher
Fixed gun nest with automatic grenade launcher. Great effective against massed enemies. If you want to build AGL nest, you have to got a Jaguar grenade launcher and accomplish mortar research.

Instant sentry
Sentry with a shard cannon. High fire rate and low fire power. As its name says, it can be completed in an instant. To build instant sentry, you have to buy a instant sentry device from exotic trader.
Hooray!

eternalglory

There is no security pack..... Only federation pack... Is it right?

rooki1

Quote from: eternalglory on March 21, 2015, 04:59:57 AM
There is no security pack..... Only federation pack... Is it right?

Oh my... sorry, my mistake.
I changed the link. Now it works.

eternalglory

Never mind ^^
Anyway thank you for your great mod!

rooki1

v0.241: Hot fix!
-Core: miscellaneous code tweaks.
-Federation: miscellaneous stats tweaks.
-Security: AGL graphic reversed.

rdz1122

I am sure you are getting many, many thanks and accolades for these great mods; let me add to that.

I have been using many mods since Alpha 4, and the Rimsenal mod packs are easily among the best.  I really enjoy the new faction, hairstyles and armor types; lots of variety, a little back-story and great, great looking models.

Not sure how it works, but maybe you'll get a nod from Tynan :)

rankalee

Just want to say that this is my favorite mod ever since I found Rimworld.... but you work so quickly... slow down! I really need time to enjoy the mod... but very hard when there is an update or 2 each day.... :P

Nimbian

Quote from: rdz1122 on March 21, 2015, 09:40:55 AM
I am sure you are getting many, many thanks and accolades for these great mods; let me add to that.

I have been using many mods since Alpha 4, and the Rimsenal mod packs are easily among the best.  I really enjoy the new faction, hairstyles and armor types; lots of variety, a little back-story and great, great looking models.

Not sure how it works, but maybe you'll get a nod from Tynan :)

or maybe even integrated into the main game some what