[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

TheRealRavager

Quote from: DahBunny on March 25, 2015, 11:31:59 AM
Rooki1, you accel at modding to such an extent im starting to think you don't exist in the real world, but are just some greater being in the universe, providing people with the tools to have more fun experiences.

As a side note, any chance of a sort of "Tech" samurai set of gear, maybe with increased speed of movement or melee strike speed as well as a force field against bullets?

Wow that seems like an awesome idea!  :D Maybe have the armour provide a greater hit evasion chance instead of raw damage reduction? And maybe (if its possible to even code that in  :o) have the armour only provide its bonuses during combat?

Dragoon

Quote from: DahBunny on March 25, 2015, 11:31:59 AM
As a side note, any chance of a sort of "Tech" samurai set of gear, maybe with increased speed of movement or melee strike speed as well as a force field against bullets?

He does the close quarter combat suit does that except for the increased movement speed.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

rooki1

V0.26 teaser

Beware... He is coming to you.

Boboid

Oh noes! And by " oh noes " I mean " I hope he carries something sweet for when I inevitably shoot him in the face and turn him into scrap metal "
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Spiralwind

Quiet cool mod, I think. And i found korean letter in your screen shot(or snapshot? whatever). Is this mod contain korean translation as similar as Latta's mod? If not, how about contain korean translation for korean like me?

thx for release nice mod :)

rooki1

Quote from: Spiralwind on March 26, 2015, 06:50:14 AM
Quiet cool mod, I think. And i found korean letter in your screen shot(or snapshot? whatever). Is this mod contain korean translation as similar as Latta's mod? If not, how about contain korean translation for korean like me?

thx for release nice mod :)

1. I'm Korean too.
2. It already has Korean translation  ;)

MuffaloBoy

Should change your nick from 'rooki1' to 'number1'.. Love the art, love ingame graphics, love enemies ( :o keeping distance, of course) and love the ideas. Tynan should start writing your contract for Ludeon asap. Cool Work. Keep modding (pleaze)!!!  ;D
Nanotraining .. :)

rooki1

v0.26 updated!

Core: Now Notung and Fafnir deal armor piercing damage.
Hair: Graphic of the straight long hair slightly changed.
Federation:
- Riot shield is no more personal shield
- M15 Servant added

M15 Servant:
Arms Dynamics M15 "Servant" is a multipurpose military logistic mechanoid. The word "multipurpose" involves lots of things, including combat.

Have fun!

sanya02

Rimsenal - Federation

[attachment deleted due to age]

sanya02

rooki1

Azrail

Quote from: rooki1 on March 29, 2015, 08:37:53 AM
Arms Dynamics M15 "Servant" is a multipurpose military logistic mechanoid. The word "multipurpose" involves lots of things, including combat.

Heh! I can just see it serving tea and biscuits while they besiege my colony.

test_account

Pssst the textures for M15 Servant aren't included in the download.

sanya02

UMK