[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Adamiks

nukularpower

Hmm, am I missing something or is something up with the deployed AM rifle?  It isnt automatic, but when I right click on it, it's not mannable either.  Just for decoration?

Elixiar

Cool mod but some of the weapons seem a little too loud compared to the vanilla ones, the greydale assault rifle is like 3 times louder than survival rifle is this intentional? How would I change gun volume?
"We didn't crash here by accident... something brought us down". - Anon Rimworld Colonist

SNKcell

How do I know that the federation is on the world I am playing? I cant find a town named after them, do I need to play the world to find out?

Adamiks

Quote from: SNKcell on May 31, 2015, 05:05:30 PM
How do I know that the federation is on the world I am playing? I cant find a town named after them, do I need to play the world to find out?

I think they are "hidden" faction. But for working new faction you will need a new world.

rooki1

Quote from: nukularpower on May 30, 2015, 06:56:22 PM
Hmm, am I missing something or is something up with the deployed AM rifle?  It isnt automatic, but when I right click on it, it's not mannable either.  Just for decoration?
Maybe I've forgot something on it. I'll fix it.

Quote from: Elixiar on May 31, 2015, 08:55:43 AM
Cool mod but some of the weapons seem a little too loud compared to the vanilla ones, the greydale assault rifle is like 3 times louder than survival rifle is this intentional? How would I change gun volume?
Got it. I'll change it soon.

Quote from: SNKcell on May 31, 2015, 05:05:30 PM
Federation is a hidden faction like Mechanoid hive. They'll come to you when you are ready for face them... or not.

rooki1

v0.33 Updated!

Core:
- YP weapon stats slightly changed.
- Sound volume adjusted
-Hair pack: Three more hairstyles added

-Emo (Any)

-Punk knot (Any)

-Short (Female)

Bodog999

I love the mod, those scatter weapons are so damn handy against mechs. But I've noticed something which is upsetting me a bit, almost every weapon of your mod fires missing textures, sure its fun to see them flying but I would like proper bullet textures. Have you already been aware of this? And can you fix this ASAP please?

Adamiks

Why Bions (humans) in federation mod don't have armors? They only have textures with armors....

rooki1

Quote from: Bodog999 on June 03, 2015, 07:42:55 PM
I love the mod, those scatter weapons are so damn handy against mechs. But I've noticed something which is upsetting me a bit, almost every weapon of your mod fires missing textures, sure its fun to see them flying but I would like proper bullet textures. Have you already been aware of this? And can you fix this ASAP please?
There is a no missing texture in compressed file but I'll upload it again. I hope it help you.

Quote from: Adamiks on June 06, 2015, 08:36:33 AM
Why Bions (humans) in federation mod don't have armors? They only have textures with armors....
that's because of they are NOT human. I think superabundant power armor will have a bad influence on game balance. We already have a pile of salvaged optic weapons, isn't it?

rooki1

v0.34 UPDATED

"Tragedies have their own charm. Please enjoy listen a story."

The rogue Federation Peacekeeper Corps commander, Sereniz have a mountain of painful stories because of her former jobs nature.
In her story, characters usually faced their doom after writhe in the agony of endless pain.
She loves these kinds of stories.

Full version of the her art: http://rooki1.deviantart.com/art/Sereniz-rogue-FPC-commaner-537989642?ga_submit_new=10%253A1433645528

Sereniz will sends you lot of small troubles.
After be sated with pleasure of your agony, she will finish of you with a lethal blow.
Well, what do you expect from former FPC commander? A friendly hug?

Adamiks

Quote from: rooki1 on June 06, 2015, 06:29:00 PM
Quote from: Adamiks on June 06, 2015, 08:36:33 AM
that's because of they are NOT human. I think superabundant power armor will have a bad influence on game balance. We already have a pile of salvaged optic weapons, isn't it?

Liar! They are humans! Just look at this storyteller! ;D

FireRat

Not sure if this is a problem or not but the Rimsenal Hair and Storyteller zips are just full of Texture,About, etc folders.

Dragoon

It's because it wasent made for rar. Just copy and paste the (main) Rimsenal folder then delete the inside content of the folder drag and drop the stuff (seperatly don't wanna put hair and storyteller in 1 folder) and rename it. Ex: Rimsenal_hair, Rimsenal_storyteller
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

rooki1

"There is only one way to prove someone's real value. That is the tempering in trials, on the anvil of war."

Now I'm working for the last storyteller, Hildegarde Epic. A Veteran of the grim Mechanoid war, Hildegarde is a skald of Jotunheim assault infantry corps. She will sends you a lot of raiders, so brace yourself.