[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

dismar

Adamiks

tylers2001

The characters and armor look amazing i have to say i am very impressed.
There is a difference between me and you. I'm the one still standing.

Eredas1

Adamiks

rooki1

v0.35 Updated!
Alpha 11 Compatibility patch underway.

v0.35:
Core:
- YP weapon stats changed.
- Alpha 11 compatibility patch
Hair pack:
Storyteller pack:
- Hildegarde Epic Added

"There is only one way to prove someone's real value. That is the tempering in trials, on the anvil of war."

A Veteran of the grim Mechanoid war and skald of Jotunheim assault infantry corps, Hildegarde's songs are full of flame and courage, like Jotunheim prime's people themselves.

Nimbian

Hey Rooki1 Great work!

Also I don't know if it was intentoinal but the Peacekeeper Storyteller description doesn't read right to me at least

"The rogue Federation Peacekeeper Corps commander, Sereniz have a mountain of painful stories because of her former jobs nature. In her story, characters usually faced their doom after writhe in the agony of endless pain. She loves these kinds of stories."

Might be better as:

"As a rogue Federation Peacekeeper Corps commander, Sereniz has a mountain of painful stories because of her former jobs nature. In her story, characters usually faced their doom after writhing in an agony of endless pain. She loves these kinds of stories."

rooki1

Quote from: Nimbian on June 10, 2015, 11:25:14 PM
Hey Rooki1 Great work!

Also I don't know if it was intentoinal but the Peacekeeper Storyteller description doesn't read right to me at least

"The rogue Federation Peacekeeper Corps commander, Sereniz have a mountain of painful stories because of her former jobs nature. In her story, characters usually faced their doom after writhe in the agony of endless pain. She loves these kinds of stories."

Might be better as:

"As a rogue Federation Peacekeeper Corps commander, Sereniz has a mountain of painful stories because of her former jobs nature. In her story, characters usually faced their doom after writhing in an agony of endless pain. She loves these kinds of stories."

Thanks! I'll change it later.

Wild Card

Hey great mod, i was just wondering why aren`t some federation soldiers human?
They`re Bion stalkers i belive. Is it because you dont want them to be looted?

Bodog999

Does the new storyteller pack still work with A10? Also I think that Sereniz has a little too low raider spawn rate, she only sends me raiders about every 2-3 weeks which I think is too low, also she sends so many psychotic animals at me that hunting is overrated especially when she sends a psychotic wave....

rooki1

Quote from: Bodog999 on June 11, 2015, 06:46:20 AM
Does the new storyteller pack still work with A10? Also I think that Sereniz has a little too low raider spawn rate, she only sends me raiders about every 2-3 weeks which I think is too low, also she sends so many psychotic animals at me that hunting is overrated especially when she sends a psychotic wave....

Well, that's what I intended to. Endless small incidents that stimulate a nerve.

Bodog999

Ah ok, I though she would send raiders quite often due to her being in the FPC as commander.

EDIT: Also I've noticed she sends me a lot of cargo pods, is she trying to kill me with resources?

Negocromn

Adamiks

Nice arts, but i have a stupid question - do this "Hildegarde" is a man or woman? :D