[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

«Temple»

He means like the groups, the other factions will attack and I don't think they do.

Demonlord091

If there was a button for all 3 I would definitely hit it.

We looks forward to seeing what else you have in mind.

byerclops

Tamable genetically modified cyber-raptor! its tied people come on lets make this happen!

rooki1

v0.363 UPDATED!

v0.363:
Core:
- Small bugs fixed
- Balance arranged
Security:
- Small bugs fixed
Federation:
- M5A3 Arranger added
- Peacebuilder added
- Small bugs fixed

Federation Peacebuilder: Demolition experts of the Federation, these bion soldiers are bane of fortified positions.

M5A3 Arranger: The executioner from afar, M5A3 "Arranger" barrage mechsuit is a siege weapon of the Federation.

Hi all.

I added two more types of the Federation soldiers. Arranger is a mobile artillery of the Federation. Armed with long range weapons, this mechsuit will be a great pain. Federation peacebuilder is a demo expert of the Federation. If you are not careful enough, they can blow up your entire colonist with a one shot of their plasma caster.

A_Soft_Machine_Man

But we can still eat them when we kill them right?

I need my succulent Bion flesh. Oh, and the free plasteel is good too.

Dragonbored

Is there any plan to make random raiders spawn with the weapons? Because it makes the mod a lot more fun I think

rooki1

Quote from: Dragonbored on August 31, 2015, 10:05:55 AM
Is there any plan to make random raiders spawn with the weapons? Because it makes the mod a lot more fun I think

They already spawned with rimsenal weapons. Check the mercenary elites.

A Friend

Shouldn't the GD traders also sell the pioneer armors? With all the GD traders I've contacted, none of them seem to have it. Bug? or am I just unlucky?
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

BlackflagNarwhal

Small question! Will you impliment a way for the weapons to be crafted? Havin a time tryin to find a way o0n how to get better than 'Good' weapons then just spending oogles of silver on traders or praying to the Dark Gods that my Vulcan cannons dont shred everything to high hell. x.x

rooki1

Quote from: A Friend on August 31, 2015, 09:55:17 PM
Shouldn't the GD traders also sell the pioneer armors? With all the GD traders I've contacted, none of them seem to have it. Bug? or am I just unlucky?

Oops, I forgot that. Thanks for the notice.

Quote from: BlackflagNarwhal on September 01, 2015, 04:02:06 AM
Small question! Will you impliment a way for the weapons to be crafted? Havin a time tryin to find a way o0n how to get better than 'Good' weapons then just spending oogles of silver on traders or praying to the Dark Gods that my Vulcan cannons dont shred everything to high hell. x.x

There are no plans to do so now. Maybe later...

BlackflagNarwhal

The Darkest of Heresies!!! *Goes to find his nearest Khorne Berserker*

rooki1

v0.364 UPDATED!

v0.364:
Core:
- Small bugs fixed
-Hair pack: Four more hairstyles added

-Classy (Male)

-Neat (Male)

-Classy (Female)

-Hime (Female)

Hi all, I added few more hairstyles in my hair pack.
Oh, don't forget the poll closed tomorrow.

Azrail

Hey rooki1, just thought I should let you know the links for the core mod and the hair pack are not working.

rooki1

rdz1122

Is there any chance to create a recipe for the Tailoring table, or a separate table, to create some of the armor from this mod?  especially the clothing types (carbon fiber suit, etc)?