[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

duduluu

Thanks, Chinese players like your mods all along! :)
RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

rooki1

v0.501 Updated.

AGS nest
Fixed gun nest with a mounted automatic grenade launcher. Greatly effective against massed enemies.

HMG nest
Fixed gun nest with a mounted heavy machine gun. Simple but effective defense building.

Shard sentry
Sentry gun with a shard cannon. High fire rate and low fire power, this turret explodes when destroyed. Can be redeployed.

Harvester
This type of burst laser emplacements are called "Harvesters". As can be inferred from it's name this heavy weapon turret can mow entire enemy groups down in no time.

Molten cannon
Reliably Propelling a molten metal projectile, Molten cannon is the main anti heavy Mechanoid weapon of Jotunheim Prime.

Core:
- You can build Rimsenal weapons and armors.
- Misc tweaks

Security pack: Alpha 13 compatibility patch
- Graphic update
- Balance update
- Misc tweaks

Poebe

I dont recommend using this mod right now, there is a game breaking glitch in which raiders magically throw mini grenades through walls and mountains, I just had my whole colony wiped because of this

rooki1

Quote from: Poebe on April 09, 2016, 04:16:53 PM
I dont recommend using this mod right now, there is a game breaking glitch in which raiders magically throw mini grenades through walls and mountains, I just had my whole colony wiped because of this

Magic mini grenade problem fixed.

oberthurell

I love your storyteller mod but the update broke it. I believe I got it fixed.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u15ox3iga9tu7jc/Storytellers.7z?dl=0
Hope this helps anyone else who can't play without these.
(I didn't feel comfortable zipping the whole mod, only the file I messed with, this goes in Mods\Rimsenal_Storyteller\Defs\StorytellerDefs)

rooki1

Beware, the Federation is coming.

A_Soft_Machine_Man

I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on the new Federation Riot Gear art at first. Now though, that super creepy cyclops helmet is starting to grow on me.

Artyom

Been a long time user of this mod since Alpha 10, I absolutely love it. And now that you're updating the game art, it looks absolutely spectacular! I think when Feds are killed they should drop broken armour fragments. And we should take it to an electric smeltery, and give a smelt order to reclaim plasteel or a disassemble order to give a new specialized material to craft the Fed armour.

falconbunker

I don't know f it is just me, but I would like to see a story from the point of view of a family about the rise and fall of the Federation.

rooki1

Check the manual(Google Docs)

v0.510:
Core:
- Shard cannon changed to swarmer. The swarmer is a very accurate short range weapon.
- Misc tweaks

Federation: Alpha 13 compatibility patch
- Graphic update
- Balance update
- Misc tweaks

Storyteller pack: Alpha 13 compatibility patch

hwoo

This looks awesome, so as it stands it's fully compatible with current alpha?

And when combat realism updates again will that affect the weapons in this mod? Or will this mod and the other have different weapons with different damage values?

something776

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so hype to start playing with the federation!

Thank you for your amazing work, I love all your mods, and keep up the amazing work.  To me your mods are some of the best.  Ever.  Of all time.

duduluu

RimTrans translation tool for RimWorld
RimWorld-English original text for translating RimWorld
RimWorld-zh.com my translation team website

Ptolisgoodguy

I'm getting an error whenever I load the Federation sub-mod. It isn't a compatibility problem as it still pops up when it's just the core game files, the core mod files and the Federation sub-mod.

I attached an image of the error message below.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

falconbunker

So will combat realism affect the guns in this mod or no?