[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Isit989

Thanks for updating this mod. It was one of my favorites in Alpha 13 and I'm really glad to see it working in Alpha 14. I have been playing with Hildegarde all morning and while everything seems to be working correctly, she has been very tame so far.

In Alpha 13 with extreme Hildegarde I would expect a raid or siege every 1-2 days. So far in the Alpha 14 version its been more like once every 5-6 days. I don't know if you tweaked anything when you updated it, but I would love to see Hildegarde spawn raids a bit more frequently to bring her into line with what she used to be. 

Edit: After playing a bit longer I actually think the raid timing is about the same. My first game just had a run of bad luck I guess.

LustrousWolf

Are Outlander Towns pawns supposed to be wearing the Feral Hoods? o.o

EDIT: Even tribal pawns are spawning with the Feral Hoods :o

rooki1

Quote from: Lem Wright on August 02, 2016, 12:17:52 PM
It looks like someone stole this and uploaded it to the Steam Workshop, man. Might want to get that fixed.

Well, that someone is me.

Reviire

Are you going to work on getting Rimsenal working with A13 CR, and in A14 whenever CR gets updated?

Quote from: Gizogin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:01 PM
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

rooki1

I have no plan to make CR compatibility mod yet.

Reviire

Quote from: rooki1 on August 02, 2016, 08:16:33 PM
I have no plan to make CR compatibility mod yet.
Oh well in that case, i'll just keep working on the one I was doing. Fun mod, but I can't play without CR. You don't mind if i post it here, while I work on it?

I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

kaptain_kavern

Hi rooki1

Glad to see you back and thx for the update

lance789

thanks for the A14 update, hope it works

ChaoticTabris

So... Since skyarkhangel updated Combat Realism to a14 would a compatibility patch be possible?

Screech

Thank you Rooki1 for updating Rimsenal! Keep up the good work! <3

Reviire

Quote from: ChaoticTabris on August 03, 2016, 10:47:09 AM
So... Since skyarkhangel updated Combat Realism to a14 would a compatibility patch be possible?
I'm working on it (More or less), although Combat Realism is a bit broken right now and explosions don't work.

Prometheous-

its seem that only some of the new weapons from Rimsenal have options to be stored in a stockpile.

am i unique in getting this problem? in which case i guess its an issue of mod incompatibility but im just wondering?

rooki1

v0.61 updated.

Core:
- Minor balance tweak.

Federation:
- WAV sound files were converted to smaller OGG files.
- New enemy: Peacemonger added.

Feral:
- WAV sound files were converted to smaller OGG files.
- New enemy: Razortooth added.

Storyteller pack:
- Balance fix

Federation Peacemonger: If you think peacekeepers are the worst kind of xenohuman abuse, you are wrong. Terribly wrong. Specially designed by the Federation's best gene engineers, the "vindicator" model bions form the peacemonger corps, the elite detachment of the FPC. Armed with best weapons that Arms Dynamics can offer, these brutes are walking disaster to the enemies of the Federation.

Razortooth: Chomper, dust leaper, skull ripper, this creature has been living in many other planets, so it has many different names. As you can imagine from the name, razortooth are extremely dangerous creatures. Well developed dual-jawed mouth, exceptional intelligence and ferocious behavior makes them alpha predator in any environment. Many feral warlords use them as some kind of warhound.

RozalinZenon

The Core mod link is the same as the Federation link.

rooki1