[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

rooki1

v0.82 updated.

Core:
-Misc balance tweak.
Federation
-Misc balance tweak.
Feral
-Feral exosuit and skullbuster added.
Security
-Misc balance tweak.

Skullbuster: An automatic heavy weapon with crank powered fire mechanism. Crude, but devastating weapon.

Feral exosuit: Feral's salvaged power armor. The wet dream of every feral warrior.

FridayBiology

Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

rooki1

Ninjakitty66

Just wanted to say good work on the mod, it's pretty fun! Those Federation outposts aren't to be taken lightly I found out!

Also thinking of creating some story scenarios relating to the lore and mod itself, if you don't mind. I don't want to upload anything without permission.

rooki1

Quote from: Ninjakitty66 on December 20, 2016, 04:20:25 PM
Just wanted to say good work on the mod, it's pretty fun! Those Federation outposts aren't to be taken lightly I found out!

Also thinking of creating some story scenarios relating to the lore and mod itself, if you don't mind. I don't want to upload anything without permission.

Of course I will give you my permission. It's always happy to see such things happens.

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Etherdreamer

«Temple»

I made a small mod from this, personal use for the new update.  Adds the Portable Reactor and only that and requires the charged shot research.  If a moderator or Rooki wants this attachment removed I will do so immediately.  I posted this because I think other people might beable to use it for raiding or settling and getting a easy power source until they are stabilized.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Nanao-kun

I always seem to forget about asking this, but could you lower the volume of the weapons? They're much louder compared to the vanilla weapons, overpowering pretty much all the other sounds in the game.

Etherdreamer

Quote from: Nanao-kun on December 21, 2016, 10:10:42 PM
I always seem to forget about asking this, but could you lower the volume of the weapons? They're much louder compared to the vanilla weapons, overpowering pretty much all the other sounds in the game.

If you know how to down the volume for any building / weapons via dev mode or notepad++ let me know. It´s really annoying :/

DepOpt

Small issue: With the new way the research is laid out your research topics are scattered everywhere on the research tree. Doesn't really affect gameplay, but is a little annoying.
Ignore this notice

Kumai0214

This might be a mod conflicting bug but auxiliary pistols don't have a firing animation nor do they actually fire. Raiders stood there with that specific weapon (I didn't get far enough to encounter larger weapons) and didn't shoot at my people, I equipped it and nothing happened either. Reason why I say mod conflicting bug is because I am using Combat Realism.

Edit: Just tested it. It is a conflict with combat realism. Time to remove CR.

rooki1

v0.83 updated.

Core:
-Misc balance tweak.
Federation
-Misc balance tweak.
Feral
-Misc balance tweak.
Security pack
-Misc balance tweak.
Hair pack

-6 new hairstyles added.

Love

I'm curious about the misc balance tweaks, can you clarify? Does it make the new weapons less OP?