[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Zxypher

So it might just be me (I run a lot of mods) but your GD weapons don't seem to have quality anymore. Is this intended?

rooki1

Quote from: Zxypher on January 07, 2017, 07:07:38 PM
So it might just be me (I run a lot of mods) but your GD weapons don't seem to have quality anymore. Is this intended?

Quality stat were removed for balance. To prevent assemble-disassemble scumming.

asquirrel

rooki1, are you a professional graphics artist and a programmer?  Your work is really amazing.  Nice job with those latest models dude!

Umbrador

Holy potato, it is awesome! This mod is getting better and better.  :)

Grishnerf

Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

A Friend

Looks more like jellybeans to me. Lethal, angry jellybeans
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

asquirrel

Quote from: A Friend on January 07, 2017, 10:09:02 PM
Looks more like jellybeans to me. Lethal, angry jellybeans

Hey man, I just ran into three of those angry jellybeans during a raid on my base.  They fire freaking mortars with a three tile blast radius and they are pretty freaking accurate.  Plus, they take more hits than a college kid on spring break in Amsterdam.

leestriter

The rimsenal core seems to stop mineitall and the allow tool mod from working on my game for some reason. I run other mods also so that could play a role though I don't have a problem when rimsenal is disabled.

JABBA2000

Do i need to start a new game for this to work?

Grishnerf

Quote from: JABBA2000 on January 08, 2017, 01:28:55 PM
Do i need to start a new game for this to work?
no new game needed for the core stuff.

for the extra factions to spawn on your worldmap you Need Faction Discovery (mod) by Orion.
it will detect any new factions on your current save and add them onto the worldmap.

everything else should work.
Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

JABBA2000

Ok i got that installed now and i hope it works. Thanks!

MarcTheMerc

Wow the ogron looks awesome and at the same time makes my giants look woefully inadequate +1
must say it gives me fallout super mutant vibes.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

rooki1

Next update preview.
The "Excelsior" close combat armor.

Ames

I thought the next update was the Xeno Beast Pack. :|

Smexy_Vampire