[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Jakub k.

hey,adding the security pack seems to replace all undamaged marble with grenade launchers...i dunno why...Do you know of a way to fix this

Bodog999

A quick FYI, Sereniz Sadistic combined with an extremely cold biome is kinda cheaty since she executes a lot of minor bad events like animal insanity and alphabeavers. But because its so cold in certain biomes animals cant live there and trees dont grow so mostly you just get spammed with battery discharges, solar flares, eclipses and cargo pods.

You might not be able to do anything/a lot about it but I figgured I'd inform ya.

rooki1

v0.861 updated.

Core
-Close combat armor added.
-Torch sword added.

"Excelsior" Close combat armor:
Power armor with built-in shield, "Excelsior" is a close combat gear with maneuverability, durability and lethality. It assist wearer with neural close combat enhancement system.

"Purifier" Torch sword:
The "Purifier" torch sword is a high capacity plasma torch with grip and blade. Set a fire on target.

asquirrel

Quote from: rooki1 on January 09, 2017, 06:49:54 PM
v0.86 updated.

Core
-Close combat armor added.
-Torch sword added.

"Excelsior" Close combat armor:
Power armor with built-in shield, "Excelsior" is a close combat gear with maneuverability, durability and lethality. It assist wearer with neural close combat enhancement system.

"Purifier" Torch sword:
The "Purifier" torch sword is a high capacity plasma torch with grip and blade. Set a fire on target.

Sweet goodness!  Which module do I need to download?  Is it just the base Rimarsenal module?  Will it work with existing saves?

rooki1

Quote from: asquirrel on January 09, 2017, 07:12:49 PM
Sweet goodness!  Which module do I need to download?  Is it just the base Rimarsenal module?  Will it work with existing saves?
Just download core pack. It will not harm your existing save files.

TerrorThomasCao

Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this but I'm new and just need some quick help. The HMG Nest is currently shooting missing texture red X's. Going to assume that's a bug on my end, and I just want to know if  restarting the game would fix it or not. Currently in the middle of a tense part and don't want to close the game just yet.

Canute

1. did you just add the mod or other mods and didn't restart Rimworld ? Then it can happen that some textures/buttons don't work. But should be fixed at the next start at Rimworld.

2. did you just update this mod Rimsenal ? Did you just overcopy/unzip in the mod folder ? Try to delete the mod and copy/unzip it again.

AzharNoordin

I have tiny request here....can you please make the carbon jumpsuit in more colours or at least choose what colour you want? Thanks for your consideration.

faltonico

kardofaces

faltonico

Quote from: kardofaces on January 12, 2017, 07:15:58 AM
He has an unlimited supply of blood!
Looks like it, all of the downed humanoids died, but they stayed downed for a couple of days more (they even got infected!), till i sent a squad to take them out. And by squad i mean my rich explorer and her pawn xD

hejz

I use only Rimensal mods. I'm struggling with random crashes after creating a new caravan and colony. No problems when mod is off :(

Azzarrel

Just curious how this works with CR (guess this is asked quite regularly, but i didn't find anything the last three pages).

I use the hardcore SK modpack and I really miss the Rimsenal Weapons there.
Does anyone know if they are compartible (and balanced)?

Reviire

Quote from: Azzarrel on January 13, 2017, 07:38:35 PM
Just curious how this works with CR (guess this is asked quite regularly, but i didn't find anything the last three pages).

I use the hardcore SK modpack and I really miss the Rimsenal Weapons there.
Does anyone know if they are compartible (and balanced)?
It doesn't. At some point I was working on that, but at the time I had no idea how to use XML or how CR worked, and I sorta got busy with other things. Guess no one else has picked it up yet.

Quote from: Gizogin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:01 PM
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums.