[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

doctercorgi

When is the federation gonna get a hot sexy lady on the cover?

Joedox

Hello,

It will be the kind:

But in red!   ;)

Justas love

Quote from: Dropskiler on May 23, 2017, 07:03:11 AM
Oh.....simply marvelous. Will security pack get the same treatment?
Im guessing that the apparel of the ferals will get redone first, but it would be awesome

rooki1

v1.04: Security Matters Edition

Core and Federation:
- Rimsenal research tab added(Thank you Love)

Security:
- Turrets art update.
- Turrets stat adjusted
- New research added.
- Dummy added.
- Fuel barrel added.

Check the manual(Google Docs)

Dummy: A dummy with a fake rifle. At least, it can draw attention of your enemy.

Fuel barrel: The big red barrel that contains chemical fuel. As you can expect, explode when destroyed.

Joedox

Hello,

I love the look of this mod !!!  ;D

I congratulate you Rooki1 and all those who have helped. Continue your wonderful work on this mod.

@ +

AzharNoordin

Uhmm...why doesn't Tisiphone get a turret? is it because of the lore?

Joedox

Would it be possible to put the same functions of the "Jaguar" Multi launcher (Frag, Buckshot, Incendiary, Smoke) on the "Automatic Grenade Launcher Nest"? (Except maybe the Smoke)

Tisiphone have the "Impact Mine" it seems to me.

Austintrollinski

Joedox

Hello,

Would it be possible to also put the search for the Federation and the EMP rifle.

Edited:

If it doesn't bother you I slightly modified the x and y searches.

@ +

Dropskiler

Well....that only leaves rework of Feral pawn art and second armor for GD ...plus some turrets for TE if our artist will find inspiration.... realy great work rooki1.

gaultesian

I seem to be getting a lot of errors when adding the Rimsenal Security mod to my game.  I have all of the other Rimsenal mods, and they work fine (I added them one at a time, to test for any errors), but I am wondering, is there a certain order they need to be in on the mod list in Rimworld?  If so, please let me know, as I am getting a ton of errors (I have tried both the new A17 steam version and the github A17 version).

Cheers,
Gaultesian.

rooki1

Quote from: gaultesian on May 25, 2017, 07:58:26 AM
I seem to be getting a lot of errors when adding the Rimsenal Security mod to my game.  I have all of the other Rimsenal mods, and they work fine (I added them one at a time, to test for any errors), but I am wondering, is there a certain order they need to be in on the mod list in Rimworld?  If so, please let me know, as I am getting a ton of errors (I have tried both the new A17 steam version and the github A17 version).

Cheers,
Gaultesian.

Did you load the core mod first? It can be matter.

gaultesian

I will check when I get home today, but I am sure because of the errors, when I selected each one individually, I kept the security package to the bottom of the list.  I cannot be 100% certain, but I hope that's the silly  problem I have been having.

If I had to order them in my mod list, what would you suggest (besides Rimsenal being first)?

Thanks again,
Gaultesian

rooki1

v1.05: Federative Violation Edition

Storyteller:
- Bug fixed.

Security:
- Trying on fix notorious "Grenade launcherized marbles" bug.
- And fixed some other bugs too.

Federation:
- Weapons art update.
- Federation Peacemaker added.

Peacemaker: The federation peacemaker is a close combat variant of the notorious peacekeeper. They will quickly break through your defense line and smash colonists. How lovely they are.