[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Zeth22

Soo any chance for a Combat Extended Patch?

Pink Omega

Will we ever be able to craft feral weapons? I mean, it would be cool if when we start a game with the tribal scenario selected, we could (with a research?) be able to build these makeshift firearms, till we can't get more advanced weapons etc etc.

<=To Be Continued/\/

Canute

If you could craft feral weapon from just steel, you could craft regular weapons too.
Feral weapons arn't crafted from resources, they are makeshift weapons, made from weapon parts they are around. Like when you take the barrel from an SMG, the reciever from assault rifle and the grip from a pistol, use file to scrap here and there some edges, use alot glue and ducttape and voila, you got a pistol.

So i don't think your tribes should stay at bow and pila until they can do it better.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Guido (Pink Omega) on June 15, 2017, 03:28:12 PM
Will we ever be able to craft feral weapons? I mean, it would be cool if when we start a game with the tribal scenario selected, we could (with a research?) be able to build these makeshift firearms, till we can't get more advanced weapons etc etc.

YES WE CAN !!!

Quote from: rooki1 on May 29, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

Feral:
- Weapon stats adjusted.
- Scav bench (re)added.
- Now feral items need scav bench to produce (again).

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Love

RimWorld started crashing for me today. Looking through the output log I'm seeing a lot of strange errors being caused by Rimsenal Core. No idea if they're related to the crashing or not.

Tried to get a resource "Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Bodies/Naked_Thin_back" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Bodies/Naked_Thin, color=RGBA(0.410, 0.227, 0.166, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

Tried to get a resource "Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Bodies/Naked_Thin_back" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Bodies/Naked_Thin, color=RGBA(0.340, 0.320, 0.300, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

Tried to get a resource "Things/Pawn/Humanlike/HumanoidDessicated_back" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Failed to find any texture while constructing Multi(initPath=Things/Pawn/Humanlike/HumanoidDessicated, color=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000), colorTwo=RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000))

Chrome

Hey! I normally browse around on steam but today I decided to look around on the forums. Just like to say thank you for all the work that you have done. Rimsenal has been a very cool mod to play around with in my world and the support and feedback that you take on the forums is amazing.

Thank you for all that you're doing!

Merv

First of all - this is a great work. Thanks.

I don't mean to sound impolite, I just try to limit myself to QOL or aesthetics mods. So my question is: is there a way to get ONLY hair mod, without all the new guns and turrets?

Cabdono

Quote from: Merv on June 17, 2017, 04:55:28 PM
First of all - this is a great work. Thanks.

I don't mean to sound impolite, I just try to limit myself to QOL or aesthetics mods. So my question is: is there a way to get ONLY hair mod, without all the new guns and turrets?

Your question can be answered simply by clicking the download link.

doctercorgi

Thank you for making such an amazing mod! And also you are very talented at making da arts.

Merv

Quote from: Cabdono on June 17, 2017, 05:09:23 PM
Clicking the download link opens a box with several archives, with no indication of dependencies.

@ All
Can I get a NOT smart-ass answer, please?

doctercorgi

Quote from: Merv on June 18, 2017, 10:04:22 AM
Clicking the download link opens a box with several archives, with no indication of dependencies.

@ All

You can download hair separately I think? You can download it separately on the steam workshop.

argko

@ All

I have been using exclusively just the hair mod and it hasn't caused any issues. You don't need to have the rimsenal core mod loaded for the hair pack or the vanilla friendly pack.

Canute

@ All
There is only 1 file to download.
This archive contains all the submode and one of these submods are "Rimsenal_Hair.zip" the one you are looking for.

Merv

@ doctercorgi, @argko, @Canute
Thank you!

This is the outcome I hoped for.  :)

Canute

QuoteFeral:
- Weapon stats adjusted.
- Scav bench (re)added.
Could you set a requirement for the scav bench to research electricty ? You can't use it anyway until you got power.
Hmm maybe a trader sells a full charged battery or capsule reactor ! :-)