[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

JustALittleCrazyTalk

A minor suggestion: for neolithic weapons change compound bow to a recurve bow. A compound bow is (as the description says) a product of moderately advanced technology, you really need metals or strong plastics for the gears. A recurve bow is no less powerful (though a bit more difficult to use) and originates in societies with no metalworking of their own (though 'neolithic is entirely inappropriate, 3000 or so years old).
Quote from: ovan23 on June 25, 2017, 07:11:44 PM
hi, i really love the game, and im starting get into the mods, i have an error message when i try to run the mods, i think that i have the wrong version o rimworld, i have rimworld v:0.17.1526 rev838, What version i need to have to play with this mode? can someone give me a link o a version or something. i will really appreciated.

by the way, wonderful job isnt just a great graphical job, its also a wonderful job in mechanics and lore, beautifull

Download link for the latest version should be in the email you bought the game with if you bought it on Ludeon. (Otherwise its on your Gog or steam account or whatever).

JustALittleCrazyTalk

I don't get the niche that most of the charge weapons in the vanilla flavored pack are supposed to fill. Burst charger and sidearm (for whatever that's worth) are good. But the other stuff seems to be worse than its non charge counterparts with no advantage. Charge driver has lower DPS and range than a sniper (and if you really need more damager per hit the anti materiel does it from a safe distance), the scatter charger is just straight up bad compared to a burst shotgun, and the charge cannon is so awful I wonder if its a bug.

OldManSteve

Do you have a Docs file on the Smart weapons? I'm writing a Rimworld story and an upcoming chapter involves the Federation attacking pirates. I'll need the stats to better write the story.

Igams

Anyone else have this issue? Bion and Ogre corpses appear 3 times each as an option in corpse storage settings. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or there's different entries for each of the different versions of Bions and Ogres?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dexios_Divine

So the turrets from this mod shoot x's in pink boxes, I did nothing special but install the mod. Whats the fix?

Canute

I would suggest:
Delete all rimsenal modfolders, and unzip them again.
And don't forget you need to core mod too, even when you just want the turrets.

Dexios_Divine

didn't know I needed the first mod on the list, that fixed the problem. My bad lol

Omnicast

Pioneer armor doesn't cover the neck? A warg just ripped my melee guy's neck off. =/

*Returns armor as defective* "I'm not satisfied with this purchase"

Also could we get Rimsenal gloves and shoes? Walking barefooted on a frontier planet isn't very smart. Handling raiders and bar fights without gloves to protect the fleshy bits isn't very smart either. Thanks for the great mod!

thorpey949

Does anyone know how to change the multi-launcher weapon settings?

SpaceDorf

It is a recipe on the GD Bench ( equipment assembly facility )
Works the same way as the MRS Conversion Kits, but without the Kit.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

thorpey949

Quote from: SpaceDorf on July 16, 2017, 05:00:14 PM
It is a recipe on the GD Bench ( equipment assembly facility )
Works the same way as the MRS Conversion Kits, but without the Kit.

Thank you.

SpaceDorf

To bump this a bit.

@rooki1 .. for me this is the most fitting weapons mod of all of rimworld from mad max to evil empire everything is here,
without being "that one(hundred) weapon(s) from that movie/game I like"
so I would like to know are you still with us and will the mutated animals from a15 ever return ?
And If you are, what do you think about the Idea of creating OhU Dropships for your factions ?
( Or sprites and description .. I would volunteer for the rest .. it's really easy peasy. )

Austintrollinski

will this mod have a combat Extended patch

LiteEmUp

what are the population size for the storytellers??

SpaceDorf

Quote from: LiteEmUp on July 28, 2017, 02:25:01 AM
what are the population size for the storytellers??

18, same as cassandra and phoebe.