[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

rooki1

Rimsenal v1.22: Not again edition

Core:
Vanilla:
Federation:
Feral:

- Definition bugs fixed
- Graydale MSS texture update

Call me Arty

Those new models look great! Really have to give you credit for being able to put so many different spins on the same couple of base models, really sells the whole modular aspect of Greydale.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

bem809

In 1.0 I'm getting Bions coming out of Poison and Psychic Ships alongside mechanoids (just the melee scythers so far). When I get a Fed raid, it's just ummies equipped with jump suits and pistols. My last raid happened at the start of my colony's second year. Playing on Cassandra Hard. Is this an intended change?

Thanks!

Ruisuki

Quote from: Lanilor on March 20, 2018, 04:01:20 PM
Hello fellow mod-users.
First of all this mod looks awesome. I started a new game with it yesterday and played for a few hours and so far it was going well. I was just wondering that the 4 cooperations aren't actual factions in the game and that somehow bothered me so much, that I made a mod for that today.  ;D

It's just playable and probably needs some improvements, but if anybody is interested (especially rookie), I can upload the current version.

Things done:
- 4 factions with their own weapons / combat armor
- factions differentiate according to the Rimsenal story (e.g. JI uses more heavy armored soldiers) (could need more improvement)
- 6 kinds of soldiers (villager, grenadier, slasher, gunner, heavy, elite) (need more?)
- basic apparel (like the federal jump suit)
- simple traders (not really tested until now)
this is very cool. how do you feel about it rooki?

SilverJay

Is anyone else having a problem with opening up the Apparel Tab in any of the storage? since 7/10/2018 patch on 1.0 unstable? I get a GUI bug

"GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced"

In every game I have Rimsenal loaded.

Imca

I think something is wrong with the seeker, it barely waddles across the map.... yet my entire colony was unloading weapons at it, gatling guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, every thing.... and it crossed the entire map without any one managing to hit.

It was like something out of a horror movie.

conkikhon

I see carbon jumpsuit has +5% Global work speed on Google Doc, but it don't have that bonus in-game. My top 10 guns:
10. Crucible Rifle
9. Modular LMG
8. Plasma Rifle
7. Shard Rifle
6. Smart MG
5.Crucible Pistol
4. Smart Sniper Rifle
3. Smart Rifle
2. Satchell Charge
1. Kinetic Lance

Vane

Where did the option to make Tactical Vests in the Machining table go?

I can make Tactical Helmets but not vests for some reason?

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Bones on June 29, 2018, 07:50:06 PM
Don't know if this is correct/what the modder would do, but I changed this in the Apparel_*.xml files.

To: <thingDef ParentName="ArmorMachineableBase">

Factions were also giving an error because FactionBase changed name, in Factions_*.xml

To: <kindDef>Combat</kindDef>

And From: <homeIconPath>World/WorldObjects/DefaultFactionBase</homeIconPath>
To: <homeIconPath>World/WorldObjects/DefaultSettlement</homeIconPath>

Here ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Ruisuki

masterwork kinetic pistol has a market value of 1500 but can only sell for 150 less than 10x that? By a pawn with 17 social and talking 100%. Seems not worth it if it scales up raids

WizarDoge

I got this error when my colonist finished making anti material rifle (feral). He finished it but there isnt any anti material rifles and he started crafting it again?
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Cougar driver=JobDriver_DoBill (toilIndex=13) driver.job=(DoBill (Job_784273) A=Thing_FeralTable127136 B=Thing_UnfinishedGun127291 C=(134, 0, 217)) lastJobGiver=RimWorld.JobGiver_Work
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenRecipe.PostProcessProduct (Verse.Thing product, Verse.RecipeDef recipeDef, Verse.Pawn worker) [0x00058] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenRecipe.cs:132
  at Verse.GenRecipe+<MakeRecipeProducts>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x0027e] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\GenRecipe.cs:81
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x0001a] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:128
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00025] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:65
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Thing] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Toils_Recipe+<FinishRecipeAndStartStoringProduct>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x000a7] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\DoBill\Toils_Recipe.cs:205
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x00214] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:455
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobUtility.cs:22)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:459)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:363)
Verse.AI.<DoRecipeWork>c__AnonStorey1:<>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\DoBill\Toils_Recipe.cs:154)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\JobDrivers\JobDriver.cs:344)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:131)
Verse.Pawn:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Pawn.cs:541)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:125)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:297)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:261)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:505)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:99)

Ruisuki

As far as I can tell YP weapons are fast, JI are strong, GD are versatile(?????) and TE are similar to JI...?

Imca

I hate to ask, but is there any way to get the old federation art from back when they looked like this?

I kind of liked them when they were like that, and was going to replace the art with the old ones for my personal use, but the old versions in the first post dont date back that far, they go to v0.7 when from what I can tell that was ~V0.35

Sorry.

rawrfisher

Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Pio

Wow, actually the old Federation Sprites look far better than the present ones.