[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Canute

Why you didn't use the link 1 posting above yours ?

Trigon

I thought that link was also for a B19 version. My understanding from reading back was that it just fixed some basic errors and such but wasn't actually an update. My bad.

Kriyppler

Quote from: Trigon on November 27, 2018, 09:50:20 PM
I thought that link was also for a B19 version. My understanding from reading back was that it just fixed some basic errors and such but wasn't actually an update. My bad.
Had the same assumption as you lol. Glad to see the mod has been updated

LOLORDS213

Do you have any plans on making factions of each interstellar company?      -     And please make the new faction/race its a really great idea and expansion

Heni

This is one of the rimWorld mods that i cant play without, i want to see this on the new version ^_^. One more thing, is possible to make the armors with custom metals from other mods?

vandal

Quote from: LOLORDS213 on December 09, 2018, 08:05:45 AM
Do you have any plans on making factions of each interstellar company?      -     And please make the new faction/race its a really great idea and expansion
its what the people are clamoring for

Eparch

Hello,  I've been playing this game and your mod for over two years. Just wanted to say that you've inspired me into roleplay and my goodness,  the bacckstory on the Federation is very creative and gives the game a feeling of its own universe. Really like the part about how they incubate and grow xenohumans for the sole purpose being ruthless and merciless. I also really like the concept of weapons using shards, i could only imagine how a torn body part from shards would look like.  Overall,  Tisiphone has some of the coolest weapon effects,  but Yunhwa really takes the cake with their shard weaponry. Thank you for these awesome weapons and power armors,  they're just really well designed, hard to pick a favorite! Looking forward to the next install of your mod.

Beathrus

Canute

rooki isn't updating the topic (anymore) even when he/she is still active on the forum.
Check out
https://rim-world.com/rimworld-mod-packs/rimsenal-all-packs/
for 1.0 downloads.

Beathrus

Quote from: Canute on January 01, 2019, 01:25:23 PM
rooki isn't updating the topic (anymore) even when he/she is still active on the forum.
Check out
https://rim-world.com/rimworld-mod-packs/rimsenal-all-packs/
for 1.0 downloads.

Will do! Thanks!

Kayrah

I love the artworks and everything, but I dont want to muss CE, since there will be no official patch for it, is someone working on it, now 1.0 is released?

rooki1

Rimsenal v1.4: Yes, It's updated edition.

Finally I remembered that I didn't updated dropbox version of the Rimsenal.

-Core: The BingJu have been changed from vibrosword to vibrodaggers.
-Federation: EMP discharger(and EMP variation of the FPC bomber) added.
-Vanilla: Smoke grenade added.

Call me Arty

Wondered why my pawn with a sword suddenly got turned into twin daggers. Oh well, neat change!
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

vandal

any plans to add the manufacturers as factions?

Ruisuki

Yeah that would be very cool. The weapon manufacturers have a lot of personality to them