Astrobase Command.

Started by Leird, November 14, 2013, 08:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leird

Am i the only one that's following Astrobase Command?

They are hitting Kickstarter soon, from what i've read on the forums and on the site (http://astrobasecommand.com/) it sounds like alot of fun!

GC13

I keep hearing about them from time to time, and like what I hear. If they're gonna Kickstart soon, then I'll definitely have to give that a look.

Semmy

I just fear this will become another one on the list.

I mean lets face it maiagame spacebase df-9 etc etc. Maybe they are throwing to much at the market at the moment. Even if i consider all that i will still keep track of the game d-;
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Leird

Maia looks pretty good. Must admit that df-9 doesn't look like a game i'm going to buy. At the moment anyway.

Hypolite

This looks neat, but as with almost every other alpha games, I'll wait until they release the full game to play it. I understand this means there's a chance I'll never play it, but like Semmy says, there's so much games in development in this genre that at least one of them will get released eventually!

Leird

I concure, the Sci-fi genre is really on a roll at the moment, which i personally love! But yeah, alot of them might not make it to the market. But i'm looking alot at Maia, The Mandate and Astrobase Command, these are my kind of games :D I was about to add Rimworld too, but doh. Already bought it :p

Semmy

Hehe.
And i must say that i am suprised by spacebase df-9 yes indeed it misses content but the core of the game is solid and it works.

If they can expand from that onward it will become a nice space df clone.
But really i wish df would just kickstart into a gfx game d-:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke