[A12d] [MODLIST] Latta's small mods : NCP 10b

Started by Latta, March 04, 2015, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazey_sunshine

Potentially stupid question...
On the Gardening mod is sowing grass part of the list of crops in growing zones? Looked through everything I could think of and can't find it anywhere... I have ExpandedCrops running too, wondering if that's pushed the option off-screen. I can see & use the new flowers, but not grass. :-\

(Thanks for all your wonderful mods!)

Mikhail Reign

I'm not at all sure how to use GTC. I'm basically just trying to create 100+ during the day and -100 at night. How would I go about doing that?

*bump*

Dr. Z

Just found a problem with no cleaning please. It only works if you have one continuous zone. If you make two separate cleaning zones, the second gets ignored.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Dust Vixen

Any idea if this works with A13? Or if it;s going to be updated to work please?

MisterVertigo

I haven't tried them all yet, but Soiling does appear to work with A13. I'll probably try a couple of the other ones that I've always used soon. Hopefully they will be OK too!
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

MisterVertigo

I take it back, Soiling is BROKEN. I didn't realize until too late. I was running in a Temperate forest, and all of my soil turned to sand and all my plants are dead. I realoaded my save game from right at the start, and it was all sand. I removed the mod and re-loaded the first game and it was back to soil. Unfortunately I didn't realize sooner and when I reload my most recent it's still all sand. Just FYI.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Jessi

Will this be updated to A13, the doormats were neat.
A curious little creature...

luminisone

Would love to see these mods updated to A13 or will they run without an update?

Dust Vixen

No Cleaning has broken the right click function :(

Rock5

This is one of those mods I wanted to use in A13 game but couldn't. Really, this should be part of vanilla. I used it in A12d game and it was great. The cleaning area and repair/firefighting area should be separate. I'm sick of the colonists cleaning the dirt around my firefighting areas..
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Gnurro

Door mats seem to be working fine in A13, it seems nothing neccessary for them has changed. I'm totally new to Rimworld mods, but comparing with other A13 mods' files it looks good. In the end it's a thing to put down that's super clean.

RooSalad

I will personally donate to whoever picks up the No Cleaning Please mod, and continues work on it.

Rock5

I agree. It's worth a donation. Someone can't just "pick it up" without the source for the assemble so they would have to start from scratch.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Rock5

I just remembered, you could use a decompiler such as ILSpy to decompile the dll and fix it.

When I think about it, this is a really simple mod. All it needs to do is change the zone that it cleans from the home zone to a new Cleaning zone. As for the designators they are just a copy of the Home Zone designators but they work on the new Cleaning zone. So I would think it's mostly copy and pasting from the games source and changing a few words. I had a look at it and I'm able to identify a few lines that need to be changed by comparing it to the original game functions but there was still too much I didn't understand, not knowing c# as I do.

Still I think this should be a relatively easy project for someone who knows c#.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

joshwoo69

for all of you guys... I might be considering updating it...