[A12d] [MODLIST] Latta's small mods : NCP 10b

Started by Latta, March 04, 2015, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterVertigo

Soiling wasn't working for me in a previous colony, but I may have not started a new game after I loaded it. So, I want to try it again since I see folks here saying it's working for them. However, when I go to download the file from the first post on this thread, the zip file only contains a folder with a README file in it. Where can I get the rest of the mod? Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. I went back to the link today and downloaded again, and now the mod was there. I'm not sure if something changed or if I did something wrong, but I got it now. Thanks.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Johnny

To the people that can't make "No cleaning please" work, try this!

1 - Open Rimworld, go to the mods tab, Core > CCL > Combat Realism (if you have this mod) > NoCleaningPlease > Others.
2 - Go back to the menu screen, exit the game.
3 - Realod Rimworld, DON'T OPEN THE MOD TAB, begin a new game, GG.

At least for me it worked... and just to make it clear, seems like opening the mod tab before opening or loading a save game screw with your game...

magik20

I'm fairly certain "No Cleaning" is broken, perhaps due to other mods, but I've tried a number of ways to get people to start cleaning by assigning / erasing etc cleaning areas.... SOMETIMES they will clean a small space, but overall this is majorly broken.

Anything I can do to help troubleshoot?

crusader2010

Quote from: magik20 on May 31, 2016, 10:45:07 AM
I'm fairly certain "No Cleaning" is broken, perhaps due to other mods, but I've tried a number of ways to get people to start cleaning by assigning / erasing etc cleaning areas.... SOMETIMES they will clean a small space, but overall this is majorly broken.

Did you, by any chance, have two (or more) independent cleaning areas? (i.e. that weren't connected to each other)
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

magik20

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 31, 2016, 11:36:13 AM
Quote from: magik20 on May 31, 2016, 10:45:07 AM

i tried every combination of getting this to work i can think of, responding to your PM btw.

Did you, by any chance, have two (or more) independent cleaning areas? (i.e. that weren't connected to each other)

crusader2010

Is there anyone else willing to help me test a modified .dll for LT_NoCleaningPlease?
I've been talking with magik20 and tested one of his saved games in which colonists got stuck while cleaning. After replacing the mod's dll with this one, they started cleaning properly again.

The link is: HERE

All you have to do is this:

1. Open Rimworld and a saved game in which you have the cleaning bug. Confirm that the bug is still in effect!
2. Quit Rimworld.
3. Go to the folder "\Mods\LT_NoCleaningPlease-0.13.0.1\Assemblies", and move the .dll from there to a safe location. This is the original "NoCleaningPlease.dll" library of the mod, so keep it safe.
4. Copy my .dll in the same folder (make sure it's the only .dll file in there).
5. Open up Rimworld and the saved game, make sure you have cleaning areas properly set up, draft and undraft your colonists while the game is not paused.
6. Order one colonist (that is able) to clean something from within the cleaning area and see if he still gets stuck.
7. If you still have the bug, delete my .dll and put back the original - and PM me or reply here :)

Let me know how it goes please!

FlyingGekko

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 31, 2016, 01:15:08 PM
Is there anyone else willing to help me test a modified .dll for LT_NoCleaningPlease?
I've been talking with magik20 and tested one of his saved games in which colonists got stuck while cleaning. After replacing the mod's dll with this one, they started cleaning properly again.

The link is: HERE

All you have to do is this:

Let me know how it goes please!

Hi! I'll give it a go, but the link seems to not be working (there's no file in the link)...

crusader2010

Quote from: FlyingGekko on June 02, 2016, 01:23:49 PM
Hi! I'll give it a go, but the link seems to not be working (there's no file in the link)...

Sorry, I forgot I removed that file. Updated the link to the archive with the modified source and DLL.
Just to write it again: Modified NoCleaningPlease source and DLL

Also modified CombatRealism to get rid of a few errors some people reported. If you are willing to test this too see: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9759.msg225889#msg225889

FlyingGekko

Quote from: crusader2010 on June 02, 2016, 02:34:36 PM

Sorry, I forgot I removed that file. Updated the link to the archive with the modified source and DLL.
Just to write it again: Modified NoCleaningPlease source and DLL

Hi again!
I tried it out, but the same happened with another modified dll I tried earlier (with the MEGA pack, I think) - and that is: nothing! My colonists can't clean, I can't even order them to, it's like there is no cleaning ability at all...

Here's a screenshot of all the other mods I have installed: http://imgur.com/a0nhj2C
I had the No cleaning Please just after "EdB prepare carefully" (before your modified dll and after the modified dll changes). I also followed your steps completely.

crusader2010

Could you upload your saved game, mods folder and modsconfig.xml file somewhere (and archive them as best as you can)? I want to try it on my own as well as debugging the mod.

FlyingGekko

Quote from: Fridolin on June 03, 2016, 10:06:48 AM
reupdate to version 1.11c https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jmpa0g3vc9avvff/AADFqdX8_lz6CJY3U1LasbKTa/Old%20Versions?dl=0

... These are all for "Hospitality"...? Wrong folder, perhaps? Since I was talking about "No cleaning please" ;)

Soap

Quote from: Johnny on May 18, 2016, 07:39:22 PM
To the people that can't make "No cleaning please" work, try this!

1 - Open Rimworld, go to the mods tab, Core > CCL > Combat Realism (if you have this mod) > NoCleaningPlease > Others.
2 - Go back to the menu screen, exit the game.
3 - Realod Rimworld, DON'T OPEN THE MOD TAB, begin a new game, GG.

At least for me it worked... and just to make it clear, seems like opening the mod tab before opening or loading a save game screw with your game...

It work for me :D

MisterVertigo

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I can't get No Cleaning Please to work. I don't even see the option to designate a cleaning area. I've tried loading the mod right after CCL, and I've tried it at the very bottom. Same results. It's a brand new world and a brand new colony. I haven't played for a while and I just updated all of my mods so everything should be up-to-date. I couldn't get this to work last time I played either, but I thought I'd try it again with everything updated.

Here is my mod order now:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1135</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>RimWorld-Mods-NCv10b</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>VeinMiner</li>
    <li>AllowTool</li>
    <li>RW_Blueprints-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_FluffyRelations-0.13.1.2</li>
    <li>LessIncidentTrolling</li>
    <li>RW_PawnBar-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>AdditionalLighting-AdditionalLighting1.6</li>
    <li>PowerSwitch</li>
    <li>ED-Moat</li>
    <li>ED-Plant24H</li>
    <li>RW_Manager-0.13.0.3</li>
    <li>DoorMats-DoorMats1.0</li>
    <li>SkilledBuilderOff</li>
    <li>MapReroll</li>
    <li>Confusion</li>
    <li>xeva_hair</li>
    <li>AssignableCrafting</li>
    <li>kNumbers-0.4.4-A13</li>
    <li>LT_Soiling</li>
    <li>RW_AreaUnlocker-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_PawnStateIcons</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

What can I send you to help troubleshoot? Thank you!

MisterVertigo

Just wanted to add: I tried a new game with a new world with only No Cleaning and CCL enabled. Still no option to create a cleaning zone.

EDIT: I also re-extracted all the game files from the downloaded ZIP file just to be sure something didn't get corrupted. I'm at a loss as to what else to try: fresh copy of the game, no other mods (other than CCL).

EDIT 2: I used admin mode to claim some areas, and I made them filthy. My colonist have the cleaning work type enabled and prioritized, but I cannot manually clean anywhere.

EDIT 3: I decided to re-download the mod. It turns out I had downloaded the wrong file. Oops. However, it is still not working for me, but at least I'm getting errors in the console with admin mode enabled. All the errors related to NCP "Could not find a type named NoCleaningPlease.JobDriver_CleanFilth_NoHome" was the first of about 6 errors. Does this mod not work with the latest 0.13.3 version of CCL? I know it says it requires 0.12.2 or higher, so I would think it would be OK. I re-downloaded and installed CCL just in case, but I still have errors.

Thanks!