[A12d] [MODLIST] Latta's small mods : NCP 10b

Started by Latta, March 04, 2015, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakkon

Tempted to update a few of these myself (specifically No Cleaning Please! and doormats) but I'm not familiar with rimworlds specific coding. If I find the time I'll have a look but it'd be much quicker for someone who is already familiar with rimworld mods.

skullywag

I have doormats updated, shall I upload here or on my own threads?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Dakkon

Quote from: skullywag on April 26, 2016, 10:20:33 AM
I have doormats updated, shall I upload here or on my own threads?

Put it in here temporarily and try to contact the OP. If you don't get a reply put it in your own thread and just reference OP. I'm sure you know this type of thing happens all the time with mods in new alphas.

Rock5

No Cleaning Please! is the last mod I'm waiting to be updated before I start a new game. Please someone update it.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

skullywag

Latta is not coming back (at least for a while), I thought that was common knowledge.

Heres doormats updated:

https://github.com/Skullywag/DoorMats/releases/tag/DoorMats1.0
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Hermit

Quote from: skullywag on April 26, 2016, 05:13:23 PM
Latta is not coming back (at least for a while), I thought that was common knowledge.

Heres doormats updated:

https://github.com/Skullywag/DoorMats/releases/tag/DoorMats1.0

Skully, you're a saint! Any chance you'll tackle No Cleaning Please (or roll your own) for separate home/cleaning zones?   :D
I know, I know... just what you need. Yet another mod to maintain. hehe I don't know how you do it!

MisterVertigo

Fluffy, you are a SAINT! Thank you!

Is this save-friendly, or do I need a new game?
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Rock5

FINALLY! I can start a new game. Thanks you heaps, Fluffy.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Dakkon

Fluffy!!! thank you! I'd offer to have your babies but sadly I'm not a girl.  :D

That was the last must have mod I needed.

Hermit

daz84uk

Fluffy, any chance you can work your magic on soiling?

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: MisterVertigo on April 28, 2016, 02:29:42 PM
Fluffy, you are a SAINT! Thank you!

Is this save-friendly, or do I need a new game?
No idea :P. I literally just fixed the errors of building against A13 rimworld and CCL, and tested it for all of five seconds. I did see a mapcomp injector in there, so it might be fine. I'd say back up that save and give it a try.

exelsiar

Hi, I just installed fluffies updated no clean, it's the only mod apart from CCL, but I'm not seeing any new options anywhere. What am I missing? Thx
edit: actually an adendum to the above, this version of no clean seems to break the ai? on a world start my colonists mostly refuse to move unless drafted, and when I select one I can't even right click on anything.

@Daz84uk the current soiling mod seems to work perfectly fine.

timeandtherani

Check zones.  If there's a broom, you have it.  Designate a cleaning zone like any other zone.