[A12d] [MODLIST] Latta's small mods : NCP 10b

Started by Latta, March 04, 2015, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exelsiar

Quote from: timeandtherani on April 28, 2016, 06:28:37 PM
Check zones.  If there's a broom, you have it.  Designate a cleaning zone like any other zone.

Alas I don't have it. The closest would be the snow free zone.

MisterVertigo

Quote from: MisterVertigo on April 11, 2016, 12:03:54 AM
I take it back, Soiling is BROKEN. I didn't realize until too late. I was running in a Temperate forest, and all of my soil turned to sand and all my plants are dead. I realoaded my save game from right at the start, and it was all sand. I removed the mod and re-loaded the first game and it was back to soil. Unfortunately I didn't realize sooner and when I reload my most recent it's still all sand. Just FYI.
Just an FYI... Soiling was NOT working for me a while back shortly after A13 came out. You can read above what happened to me. I don't recall if I tried it with a new colony or not though, so maybe that would make a difference.
"In vertigo you will be..."

"Relax, people. It's a teeny indie game; don't kill it with love." - Bozobub

Rock5

Awe. It didn't work. Like exelsiar said.

Quote from: exelsiar on April 28, 2016, 06:20:14 PMon a world start my colonists mostly refuse to move unless drafted, and when I select one I can't even right click on anything.

I would add that I tried starting a new game with only CCL (both 13.1 and 13.1.1) and No Cleaning please, still didn't work. I noticed that 1 colonist was moving and it was the 1 colonist who couldn't clean. I tried unticking Cleaning on the other colonists and they also started moving.

Here is the error I got on loading the game before even starting a colony.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Fluffy (l2032)

restart the game after changing mods. it 100% does work.

exelsiar

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on April 29, 2016, 01:26:06 AM
restart the game after changing mods. it 100% does work.

Ahh that did it, many thanks Fluffy ^_^

Rock5

No I definitely restarted. It doesn't work.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Anrui

Does the cleaning zone mod work with current saves? Also even though it's A12D, do you think it would be fine to use with A13?

exelsiar

Quote from: Anrui on April 29, 2016, 03:36:28 AM
Does the cleaning zone mod work with current saves? Also even though it's A12D, do you think it would be fine to use with A13?

The original one doesn't work no, but Fluffy has posted an updated version, just gotta read back a page or 2, super easy to find :3

Grogfeld

Something strange just happened in my game. No Cleaning zones is loaded (Fluffy build), buttons are present, zones are designated, but my pawns just standing still with broom in her hand and doesn't move. Also no errors in log. There are many mods loaded with CR and Miscellaneous that could mess with this and i loaded this mod on save so to many variables that could mess it up but anyone noticed such a behavior? 

I've noticed that if I force her to clean one spot she will do it and when she try clean another cell she freezes.

Fluffy (l2032)

@Rock5; I think you may be using, or still have in your mods folder, the A12 version. You're getting an xml error for the <version>0.12.bla</version> tag, which is only present in Latta's original A12 version. The correct modhelperdef file should read; <minCCLVersion>0.13.0</minCCLVersion>.

Make sure to clean up any old NCP install, then try again.

@Grogfeld; I honestly don't know. Nothing showing in the logfile seems odd, there should at least be 10 jobs in 10 ticks errors. I haven't really looked in depth at how Latta's NCP code works (it's much harder to understand someone else's code than to write your own - I just fixed the errors), so I can't really help much. You might be right that it's an issue with loading it into an ongoing save, might be something completely unrelated.

Feel free to make an issue on my version's github page, attaching the save, modconfig.xml and your entire mod folder (minus core), and I'll try and see if I can make any sense out of it.

Rock5

You're right. Somehow I installed the wrong version. Working fine now. Looks like I will be able to start that new game after all.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Grogfeld

Ok i know what's the problem. I had designated snow cleaning area, apparently this two zones can't overlap each other.

Edit: Nope. That was just part of the problem, I found that there are some bugged tiles with dirt/blood/vomits that my pawn/cleaning robot can't clean. I've opened Debug Inspector and found difference between good and bugged cell or rather jobs performed on that cells. (2 files attached)  The bugged one have no <cleaningWorkDone> element. Like I said previously there are no errors, no 10 tick error, no waiting/standing one, just constant cleaning. I think it's a leftover from previous configurations. I tested this on new map and spawn tons of dirt, there was no problems.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

exelsiar

Quote from: Grogfeld on April 29, 2016, 05:58:00 AM
Ok i know what's the problem. I had designated snow cleaning area, apparently this two zones can't overlap each other.

Edit: Nope. That was just part of the problem, I found that there are some bugged tiles with dirt/blood/vomits that my pawn/cleaning robot can't clean. I've opened Debug Inspector and found difference between good and bugged cell or rather jobs performed on that cells. (2 files attached)  The bugged one have no <cleaningWorkDone> element. Like I said previously there are no errors, no 10 tick error, no waiting/standing one, just constant cleaning. I think it's a leftover from previous configurations. I tested this on new map and spawn tons of dirt, there was no problems.

I get exactly the same, in my last colony it was just a couple of tiles affected, easily fixed by not having them cleaned. However in my current colony its all of them... I wish I was exagerating. I can't even uninstall the mod without breaking the save.

Fluffy (l2032)

please upload your save game, modsconfig.xml and your entire mods folder (without core) to an issue ticket on the github page so I can replicate your exact situation and try to work out whats going on.

exelsiar

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on May 02, 2016, 01:58:40 AM
please upload your save game, modsconfig.xml and your entire mods folder (without core) to an issue ticket on the github page so I can replicate your exact situation and try to work out whats going on.

I have no idea how to use github :s