raid

Started by riddeck727, May 28, 2015, 02:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riddeck727

so we get raided all the time but what about the chance to raid the raiders?
my idea is to take the fight to those who raid us and raid them instead and if we win we can collect all of the loot they have for  ourselves. would that be possible???

Adamiks

In Alpha? I don't think so, but maybe some great DLL modders will make mod like this.

Euzio

Definitely sounds nice. Like maybe a 3 day expedition where our colonists can raid the raiders. We'd need the backpack option whereby our colonists can carry a few days worth of food, building materials and maybe a sleeping bag if they want some comfort.

Also, on the subject of raids. Right now it kinda feels that every single raid by pirates or tribespeople are simply more of an extermination raid rather than a stockpile raid. Maybe have it such that some raids are more of the raiders targeting your stockpiles. So for example say your defences get overrun and your colonists are forced to retreat to like the back of your mine. The raiders would then leave you alone and go for your stockpile, taking whatever they can carry and then beating a retreat.

riddeck727

What about maybe you can also visit friendly colonies and trade with them at their home.