Bad Binging Time

Started by Alt, March 04, 2015, 02:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt

So I one of my colonist is sick and as soon as she needs treatment, she goes binging ಠ_ಠ

Because of this, her plague went from minor to extreme.
Bad time to go binging.

Has anything like this happened to you before? Post it down below.

REMworlder

I've had some soft breaks where the colonists wander out into -50F weather. Thankfully they almost always have gone indoors before they've lost appendages.

Don't forget you can always lock doors! I almost had one colonist drunkenly stumble into the middle of a battle outside my base. Bless Rimworld's emergent storytelling.

kic

I read the topic as "Bad Singing Time" and wondered if I missed a mod. ;)

Yeah, definitely a bad time to go on a binge. I'm guessing it didn't end well for her.

Apophis

My colonist with chemical fascination also did this. I had to arrest her and keep her locked up for the duration of her illness  :(

cultist

A cook with chemical fascination can be a bit of a challenge. I eventually had to assign a secondary cook as well as a kitchen assistant, because his reaction to low food stocks was usually to brew a few beers, then binge on them.

Monkfish

Quote from: cultist on March 05, 2015, 12:01:59 PM
A cook with chemical fascination can be a bit of a challenge. I eventually had to assign a secondary cook as well as a kitchen assistant, because his reaction to low food stocks was usually to brew a few beers, then binge on them.
Amazing. Shit like this happening is part of what makes Rimworld. ;D
<insert witty signature here>