Real-life depictions of sculptures!

Started by muffins, March 05, 2015, 03:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muffins

Some of the sculptures created by colonists are quite funky so I'd thought I'd start a thread for sculptures rendered in real life.

This is just for fun so they don't have to be masterpieces. Stick-figures crudely scrawled in Paint is just fine.

This is my take on an odd sculpture in my current colony.

http://blackpanzerdragon.deviantart.com/art/Hugs-by-Takeru-RimWorld-scupture-518116272

I'm speculating that during a food shortage a Void God by the name of Takeru decided to aid my colony by striking down a wild boar with a lightning bolt, and turned it insane so that it wanted to be eaten. The burning boar must have ran to the edge of my colony and started rolling about happily at the thought of being eaten. Then Takeru said "Hugs" and disappeared back into the Void.

/wild speculation

skullywag

Haha love this....i forsee much lols. :D
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Boboid

Bahaha, that's amazing, the descriptions are often hilarious in their own right but with that pic? My stomach hurts from laughing :D
A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

Shinzy

warden

skullywag

Damn i saw your name and hoped youd added one, had a maniacal grin on my face. Do not dissapoint Shinzy........-_-

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on March 05, 2015, 04:14:51 AM
Damn i saw your name and hoped youd added one, had a maniacal grin on my face. Do not dissapoint Shinzy........-_-
aw *pat* one day when I'm no busy with irl stuff and have more time to actually *play* Rimwurld!

muffins

Quick one before work.

Did Murphy think he was bagging himself a wife or something?  :-\ Whatever the case might be, Mallard has been in my prison for a year and refuses to be recruited. It probably doesn't help that that creep Murphy keeps sneaking into the prison to talk to her.

Anyway, RimWorld in a single picture there lol  :P

RickyMartini

Oh my god.... You cannot imagine how brilliant this looks to me. Just pure art. :)

Kegereneku

I think Tynan or whoever write these description will have to be careful in the future.
It could be aesthetically dangerous.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

Boboid

These are amazing muffins, you're a genius :D

I'd love to see you try and do one of the sculpture-within-a-sculpture pieces my colonies occasionally churn out.. where the second sculpture is about making the first sculpture!

A prison yard is certainly a slightly more elegant solution to Cabin Fever than mine...

I just chop their legs off... legless prisoners don't suffer cabin fever

skullywag

I actually squinted and said "wheres the ba....oh shiiiii"

Monkfish

<insert witty signature here>

cultist

Is it just me or does the "Capture" event often get paired with words like "erotic", "love" etc? Maybe Tynan's into leather and whips eh? ;)

Also, these are amazing. I should try to ham up something in Paint, but it ain't gonna be pretty...

Panzer

Haha awesome ^^ can you do this one for me? Posted it over at funniest things ;D

[attachment deleted due to age]