Real-life depictions of sculptures!

Started by muffins, March 05, 2015, 03:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

Quite a design for a blade called Black Executioner.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

A Friend

Almost finished this until my program decided to be a dick and crash without letting me save. Motherfucker
Goddamnit.

Welp, too frustrated to finish it again. Sorry if it lacks the hippo and turtle.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

chaouki

Quote from: A Friend on August 18, 2015, 11:39:37 AM
Almost finished this until my program decided to be a dick and crash without letting me save. Motherfucker
Goddamnit.

Welp, too frustrated to finish it again. Sorry if it lacks the hippo and turtle.

Too bad the program crashed, would have liked to see the final result. But this looks awesome as it is.
God I love this thread

milon

A little google-fu, a little copy-paste, and here you have it!

[attachment deleted due to age]

Daman453

From the cold dead hands arises this thread, for alpha 12!
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Florius

Haha I wonder how these are actually generated in the game, credits to Tynan!
I have been laughing my ass of at some of them, just wonderful!

kahlzun

These are all descriptions from the actual game.
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

Trish42

Awesome thread :) muffins, again those are just great drawings!

Panzer

Inspiration incoming :D

Panzer

Ok, someone has to make this one, lol  ;D

A Friend

Quote from: Panzer on August 29, 2015, 08:42:11 AM
Inspiration incoming :D

(Miseries schimeries. Changed the text a bit, k.)
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

mumblemumble

Wish i took a screen shot, but had one depicting a woman who just took a molotov to the face (!!!) and was writhing on the ground. It was devoid of suffering,  background,  including the guy who hit her / the town was cartoonish while the main scene was photo realistic... Would love to see that.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Panzer

Jotun

I think possibly the only thing this is missing is "the image has very erotic quality overall" to make it even more bizzare.

Florius

I'm afraid I am not good with paint, or Photoshop, or whatever, but can someone please create a new wallpaper for me? ^^