Real-life depictions of sculptures!

Started by muffins, March 05, 2015, 03:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milon

I'm confused about the hare's gender...

kahlzun

It's a rabbit. How can you tell normally?
Look for me on the KSP forums!
Rimworld. The game where getting a cannibal psychopath with bloodlust is a good thing.

A_Soft_Machine_Man

I'm just surprised nobody's calling out the fact said hare was so frantic with pain and panic that it was trying to rip its own skin off trying to put out the fire.

cultist

I had one cololy where every artwork was essentially some variation of "animal burning to death".

I blame the boomalopes.

Avis

I said i would contribute a whiile back.
/Finnaly/ got around to it.

One of my colonists really outdid himself on a dining chair.
I remember the days of giving prisoners peg legs, and then removing them to immobilize them.

chaouki

I've never seen the "twisting ear" description. That's awesome. Brilliantly transferred into the depiction, really like it.

Avis

Quote from: chaouki on November 15, 2015, 05:03:26 AM
I've never seen the "twisting ear" description. That's awesome. Brilliantly transferred into the depiction, really like it.
Thankyou!
I remember the days of giving prisoners peg legs, and then removing them to immobilize them.

Komyets

Bookmarking, this thread is pure gold.

harpo99999

A Friend

Shame that muffins doesn't seem to be posting much anymore. We need a replacement muffins!
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

muffins

Guess who purchased a graphics tablet?  ;D

MUCH better version over on DeviantArt - http://blackpanzerdragon.deviantart.com/art/Cubic-IX-RimWorld-Sculpture-588796524

[speculation]

This sculpture depicts a scene described in a popular song called "The Beast of Want" by the famous pop singer "Min". The song touches upon the periods of hardship that frequently strike colonies that exist out on the rim, where even basic necessities become scarce seemingly overnight, and metaphorically ascribes their cause to "The Beast of Want", a gnu-like creature that will "... come a-visting while we sleep ..." and leaves "... nothing but barren dirt in his wake."

[/speculation]

Komyets

THIS THE HATEFUL CROOP BLIGHT!! D:

My god, great work right there, you are very nice at capturing the feel of words and turning them into images regardless of hos bizarre they may be!

skullywag

That....that looks like my mk2 power armour. Nice work either way, the skinny gnu is a nice touch.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

muffins

Quote from: A Friend on February 05, 2016, 06:55:08 AM
Welcome back.

I'm still in the process of getting mine.
soon™

I purchased a Huion tablet in the end. MUCH cheaper than a Wacom tablet but works just as well. I've owned two Wacom tablets in the past, including an £800 display tablet, and while they are good, they are also vastly overpriced.