Real-life depictions of sculptures!

Started by muffins, March 05, 2015, 03:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Friend

Quote from: muffins on February 14, 2016, 08:53:18 PM
Quote from: Tynan on February 12, 2016, 12:38:06 PM
Muffins! So wonderful to have you back!
I cannot express how much I love the game or how much I love to draw, so doing RimWorld doodles is like finding bacon flavoured ice cream at the store. So much win!

(img) Digital Masterpiece (/img)

[speculation]

Out in the far west there is an unfortunate town called Black Plain where lives a strange man that the locals call "The Gardener", though calling him either a "man" or a "gardener" is probably a lie now. He was an enthusiastic believer in improving human potential through bionic technology so every bionic upgrade he could have had done, he had done,  and every bionic upgrade he should not have had done, he had done anyway. Though this helped him in his gardening profession, suspending his brain in a bath of synthetic stimulants to remove the need for sleep was probably what drove him mad in the end. Now he "gardens" the town's population instead, and being a seven-foot bionic monster uncased in power armour, no-one can put a stop to his deadly whims.

"Yessss! A snip here, a prune there, and Black Plain will be perfect! PERFECT!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

[/speculation]

Oh lawd the inking took forever on this one. Bigger version on DeviantArt.

Oh god that's gorgeous...
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Fluffy (l2032)

I want to have your babies please. That's frigging amazing, and I love the gardener story, totally feeling it :D.

(one tiny lil thing, it's "encased" not "uncased")

Shinzy

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on February 15, 2016, 01:29:27 AM
I want to have your babies please. That's frigging amazing, and I love the gardener story, totally feeling it :D.

(one tiny lil thing, it's "encased" not "uncased")

The story is really what sells this to me, too!

kinch_chasm

I hope if its ok if put a link, to a topic I made a while back on some my own depecitions of the Rimworld Sculptures.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17484.0

kingtyris

Muffins you deserve a spot on Rimworlds art team. Forealz

Futrettamer

muffins, your art is awesome. Respect

PiwahnahKitteh

This thread is so hilariously awesome. I love your artwork Muffins <3 I think The Victor is the best and inspired me to post this one if only because the title makes me giggle...

Desolated Facebeater - http://i.imgur.com/HugvIWN.jpg

Shad

Panzer

New fodder for the artists! ;) Quick, someone draw it before the scyther trashes it! And dont forget that it needs to express love ;D

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Panzer

Ahaha thats great! Well done! ;D Even the louse is there, and that extra panel with the scyther, lol! :D

RickyMartini

muffins

You will never win this hard at horseshoes.

Hans Lemurson

[Obligatory "MUFFINS IS BACK!!!" even though his art predates me joining the forums.]

Nice work there!
Clearly the other guy was trying to cheat at horseshoes and tried to block the tosses with his head.
Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.

muffins

Sleep tight little elephant. Maybe Randy will let you taste human flesh next time around.