Relationship beetwen colonist (mod request)

Started by bordas1234, March 05, 2015, 05:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordas1234

Im not good doing mods so im asking if someone can improve the relashionship beetwen colonist, let them make friends, enemys and maybe boyfriends or girlfriends.
Make the colonist make friend with another colonist because of the traits that have each other or something like that.

I know that is already a mod called romance mod but that only add sex and i want more than that ;)

CodyRex123

Dragons!

MrSurvivor

It seems like a good idea to have some colonists hate each other for being useless, mean, not their type, etc...

+1 if I knew how to do it :(

Pokk720

It could be pretty simple actually. A boost to relationship whenever two colonists have a social chat (maybe proportionate to the social skill) or a negative if they have a bad conversation. I would love to see two colonists who have a high relationship not mind sharing a bedroom

bordas1234

yea Pokk710, but i dont want it to be random, i want it to have bad or good conversations depending of the traits that have each other.
Like people with bloodlust or canival trait would have a 80% of having a bad conversation with people who dont have that traits

WarlordToby

Didn't LordFappington (Funny name) create this once? It is called Romance mod.

bordas1234

Well, the romance mod only add 2 differnts type of having sex, oral and doggy style, nothing more, its more like a moral booster

WarlordToby

Quote from: bordas1234 on March 08, 2015, 05:40:24 PM
Well, the romance mod only add 2 differnts type of having sex, oral and doggy style, nothing more, its more like a moral booster
What whaa...? Holy heck how i haven't noticed that?!