[A14] [MODLIST] Marvin's Misc Small Mods - More Planning (22/08/2016)

Started by RemingtonRyder, March 06, 2015, 02:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daft73

Awesome MarvinKosh, more storytellers. I appreciate your efforts. This, storytelling , is the backbone of what separates RW from the rest. These just strengthen an already great game.

RemingtonRyder

I'm planning to release a combined Ice Sheet and Harsher Tundra mod. Unfortunately, this has the side effect of turning all ice into sand in saved games which previously used the mods separately. So bear that in mind.

It won't be right away. I had a go at working on scatterables for the ice terrain tonight but wasn't satisfied with how they look.

HBKRKO619

As much as you keep the ocean biome as well, go man, go :p

joescoolpub

Quote from: MarvinKosh on March 06, 2015, 02:02:12 PM
Just a few things that I've made but not actually released here until now. Enjoy!

Clara Citybuilder - A storyteller which will never send raids or psychotic animals, but still generates random events.

Just wanted to say that I used the Clara Citybuilder mod and I was attacked by a boar withing the first 5 minute of playing. Is this something that needs to be fixed? If so I'm not sure if you are the creator beacuse i searched up Clara on the forum and this your thread was the only one. Also I'm apparently incompetent at quoting on forums....
I like turtles.

RemingtonRyder

Quote fixed.

Depends on whether you started out with Clara or switched mid-game. Switching means that any previously queued events will still play out.

If you started with Clara, then I'll need to check that out. Never had it happen in testing, though.

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

RemingtonRyder

Kaballah

So yeah you should consider making ice the default terrain for the Ice Sheet biome.  Yes this would make it super hard to build anything and survive if you embark on a flat map.  Ice should be icy!

Emmote

Just got all 5 of these mods. They all look super useful, especially Clara.

And yeah, after playing for about 10 minutes, I did get a mad squirrel with Clara, starting from scratch.

RemingtonRyder

Well, I guess that it's possible to get a single animal attack at the start, after that though you should be good for a hundred years.

RemingtonRyder

Hey guys. Don't want to get you too excited but here's a screenshot from a new addition to Plan - Dark Outline which I'm currently evaluating:

e: Okay, evaluation over, I've added it to the top post for downloading.

RemingtonRyder

RemingtonRyder

InfiniteRemnant

any eta on bringing this stuff up to date with a11? or at least getting all of the a9 stuff up to a10?